Collapse
No announcement yet.

Videos of Canelo training for Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos of Canelo training for Kovalev?

I want to see footage of Canelo training for Kovalev and to see how big Canelo is looking for this fight. This is a very strange fight to me that I find very interesting. I never thought I would see Canelo fight a huge KO puncher at 175. Crazy fight. I think Canelo is going to be ruthless with his body punching in this fight and his left hook to the body is going to be ferocious. Canelo takes such great challenges in his fights. He is currently my favorite fighter to watch in boxing.

Originally posted by Albanianboxing View Post
    I want to see footage of Canelo training for Kovalev and to see how big Canelo is looking for this fight. This is a very strange fight to me that I find very interesting. I never thought I would see Canelo fight a huge KO puncher at 175. Crazy fight. I think Canelo is going to be ruthless with his body punching in this fight and his left hook to the body is going to be ferocious. Canelo takes such great challenges in his fights. He is currently my favorite fighter to watch in boxing.
    So that will come down to...

1. Kovalev is a big puncher... BUT he can also JAB...
    2. If Kovalev can keep Canelo on the outside with the Jab... Canelo may outbox Kovalev.... until Kovalev does to Canelo what Canelo did to Kahn.

Comment

It should be very... interesting...to see what Canelo looks like in November. If he transforms from middleweight to legit, ripped light-heavyweight in the space of one training camp that will certainly set the tongues a-wagging...

Comment

Kovalev takes breaks during rounds and those are the openings to attack the body. He tries to play conservative with his energy for a reason, so there are plenty of openings for him to get inside on Kovalev

Comment

I hope they show you the training footage you want to see. I think they will. War Kovalev!

Comment

the only way Canelo win is if the bought Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              the only way Canelo win is if the bought Kovalev.
              And that is quite possible.

Being set up for life? I think that would be attractive to a man with a family.

Comment

Working...
              X