Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Trilogy? I'd Win Again - I'll Even Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
    He doesnt have the power to even hurt GGG, that showed over 2 fights.
    The first 2 fights doesn’t matter to me. As I stated before and you know this as a boxing fan, as you get older, you lose some of your reflexes, your ability to take or absorb shots to the body and the head, and you lose some of your endurance. All (3) showed at different spots during GGG’s last fight over the weekend. GGG looked like he aged a lot in that (1) fight. I am not discounting that fighter at all because he fought a strong fight but those were the kind of opponents in the past that GGG would stop and walk right through. He showed some vulnerability that I believe Canelo would capitalize on in a 3rd fight and probably, if scheduled sometime in 2020 or 2021, with GGG a few years older.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
      That might be so but since he became the golden boy you need to KO him just to get a draw, just ask GGG.
      Don't know what lie you talking bout cuz Nelo beat Pvssy-g, TWICE.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTony69 View Post
        GGG whipped your ass in the first fight. You ran like a faag. You maybe edged him in the second, maybe a draw. Don't kid yourself. At best, you're 1-1, and everybody knows it. Yeah, you'd probably win the trilogy, but we all can see GGG has been fading fast.
        Nelo beat Pvssy-G twice. Jacobs beat Pvssy-G too and what about D-Chenko?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
          Let GGG fight Charlo or Andrade then if he wins cleanly face Canelo.
          why not ginger vs ggg and see who wins cleanly.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Canelo spitting facts. He not only beat GGG he stomped a Mudd hole in all GGG's excuses from the first fight, begged him to fight you Mexican Style in the rematch so the took's own style from him and literally beat the Mexican Style out his azzz. Turned his trainer against him and had Sanchez speaking like he wanted to suck Canelo off after the fight. That's the real reason GGG fired him because he told GGG the truth that he was losing and being punked and backed up. GGG ain't the same fighter since that beating he took. Canelo beat him to physically and mentally.

2 fights with Canelo already and GGG hasn't looked like GGG in either fight and he can't make adjustments while canelo keeps getting better every time they fight. It's already clear who's better, canelo is moving on with relevant fights adding to his legacy while GGG fighting bums begging or looking bad against a guy thats decent but lost cleaner to Jacobs and Canelo just schooled Jacobs. Canelo only beats GGG up worse if they ever fight again and GGG and his fans are master of excuses you will just say GGG is too old and won't give him credit no matter how many times he beats GGG lol

Errr... Canelo is what 29? GGG is 37! Do you really think Canelo will be fighting elite guys when he's 37 and still winning? I REALLY doubt it, I mean his knee is already half falling off...

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              What do you mean taking years of his career.
              You do realize that GGG is 37 don't you.
              GGG is almost a decade older than him if anything GGG took years of Canelo's career.
              Absolute facts

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                How was he a career SM when he was fighting at 154 while Golovkin was fighting plumbers and guys on house arrest refusing to move up in a dead division?

Facts, Triple Gggift hides in a dead division an knocks out part time bar managers an house arrestees an gets put on top tier p4p lists while Canelo was putting in work an got scrutinized!

When has Golovkin ever took a risk? When was the last time he was an underdog and pulled off a win?

He said Dervyachenko isn’t worth to be a champion and was gonna knock him out early and instead got beat up and had to be saved by the ref from being put on the canvass!

Wake up, Canelo is the real deal and has been for a long time now, Golovkin has been the fraud this entire time!

He’s a good fighter but he’s not in discussion of all time greats, Canelo proved it and Dervyachenko as well proved it!
                Yep Canelo put in work against Kirkland, Khan, Smith, a weight drained Chavez Jr and Fielding...

Canelo is full of sheet. Busted for PEDS, a weight bully, a cherry picker and ducker of young lions. Canelo will never go down as an all time great!

And as for Dervyachenko... Nelo didn't want any of that work. That was his mandatory but he ducked and chose to vacate the IBF. Dervyachenko's style is ALL WRONG for Canelo and he'd easily beat ginger boy on points but would no doubt get cheated out of the win by Nelo's corrupt Las Vagas judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  The only thing Pvssy-G took was wasting Nelo's time
                  The only thing Canelo took was Clenbuterol... actually saying that its also used as a masking agent so possibly nandrolone and/or testerone as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
                    Canelo proved to be the easier fight for GGG than Chenko.
                    Maybe you need to reread what I said. I don't think your response has anything to do with what I said.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Nelo beat him twice & Jacobs beat Pvssy-G too. OH, & D-Chenko beat that boy
                      Your too much off a hater! there is too much venom in your posts against poor GGG. He just an old man trying to earn some pension mate. You know very well at it his peak he would have easily ko'd both Clenelo and Mayweather in the same night.
                      Last edited by Robertthebruce; 10-08-2019, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X