No announcement yet.

I am ok if you think this was a robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am ok if you think this was a robbery

As long as you keep it consistent with the known robberies of the last 5 years.

Hard to score fight, but if you saw SD win 7 rounds, I am fine with it.

GGG did more damage it seems, but with less punches. SD landed more.

There's no way you can give GGG more than 6 rounds. But you can make a case of SD winning up to 8 rounds. Does it mean GGG lost? No, but doesn't sound like an UD type of fight.

Something doesn't feel right tonight. Two judges had it 6-6. Was that the right score? No judge had it for SD?

Am I blind? Too many questions. I need to rewatch the fight.

I think you should focus on your classic references for slow motion like when PAC beat Floyd remember?! That will help you decide who won last night
    Zaroku

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
      I think you should focus on your classic references for slow motion like when PAC beat Floyd remember?! That will help you decide who won last night
      Zaroku
      yes, slow motion is the only true way to judge certain fights.
      additionally, we can ask what spain and brazil thought of the fight, to determine who really won.

lets get spoon on this investigation. he is our resident slow motion guru.

Comment

Indeed. GGG is my guy and I can't see a 7-5 Golovkin. Only a 6-6 where I had t stretch my sc9recard for him to justify a win.

But the thing is when a fighter we like lost we admit it. It's funny how Canelo fans cry robbery but ignores the GGG Vs Canelo robbery.

Comment

Yep... for ONCE.... GGG got the Canelo benefit. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Indeed. GGG is my guy and I can't see a 7-5 Golovkin. Only a 6-6 where I had t stretch my sc9recard for him to justify a win.

But the thing is when a fighter we like lost we admit it. It's funny how Canelo fans cry robbery but ignores the GGG Vs Canelo robbery.
            All the guys that usually rail against robberies, corruption, Bad judges and conspiracy theories are awfully quiet today. please don’t act like the ggg fanbase is rational and mature.

Usually they are ranting about race or a plot against ggg because he isn’t American. Tonight he was the beneficiary.

Comment

Working...
            X