Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Derevyanchenko LIVE Results: Akhmedov, Ceballo Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Derevyanchenko LIVE Results: Akhmedov, Ceballo Win

NEW YORK NEW YORK Super middleweight contender Ali Akhmedov (16-0, 12 KOs) demolished Andrew Hernandez (20-8) in about 40 seconds of the first round, with a single shot that decked Hernandez, and the fight was stopped upon him rising - as the opponent was wobbling all over the place.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's so e bad luck, especially for a debut

Comment

****in bummer.

that happened to vyacheslav glaskow. wtf ever happened to that guy?

Comment

It's not that big of a deal as long as he has the mental toughness to rehab the injury and come back strong in the ring. Bernard Hopkins lost his pro debut, Lomachenko lost in his second fight. Plenty of fighters have a loss before challenging for the title. What it is going to come down to is how strong he is mentally. The game is 95 percent mental in my eyes. 5 percent is technique, conditioning, and making weight. When he is ready he will grab the sword and get back on the horse.

Comment

Man that’s unfortunate to say the least. I know it wasn’t an accidental head butt, but I would think it would be a no contest bc it never made it to the 4th. Someone please School me on this ruling. Appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            Man that’s unfortunate to say the least. I know it wasn’t an accidental head butt, but I would think it would be a no contest bc it never made it to the 4th. Someone please School me on this ruling. Appreciate it
            Not a no contest because there was no foul involved it was an accidental injury that prevented him from being able to continue. It's like when a fighter quits on his stool due to shoulder or hand injury look at Sergio Mora vs Danny Jacobs the first fight for an example or Martin vs Glaskov.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              Not a no contest because there was no foul involved it was an accidental injury that prevented him from being able to continue. It's like when a fighter quits on his stool due to shoulder or hand injury look at Sergio Mora vs Danny Jacobs the first fight for an example or Martin vs Glaskov.
              Exactly! Like Kostya Tszyu vs Sharmba Mitchell 1.

Comment

Ababiy looked like he killed Seldon with that finisher combo.

Comment

When you're paying the Main Event fighters $20M.. you're going to get absolutely **** undercards.

Comment

appreciate your explanation bro

Comment

Working...
                    X