Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Habazin Erupts: Clarissa Shields and Her Team Are Classless!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claratchet Shields is a fkng idiot

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Bítch you stfu get out your feelings and stop crying. For you to be so sensitive you sure are throwing out a lot of insults.
      Little phags like you always talking tough until you get your jaw broke then you start crying. Dont respond to me you sensitive punk. I don’t argue with softies. You are a stupid piece of trailer trash.
      Yeah and I bet you do that ONLY when the other one calls your bluff and walks away then your POSht ass creeps up behind and then BAM!!! Or you do the usual 4 against one...

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Bítch you stfu get out your feelings and stop crying. For you to be so sensitive you sure are throwing out a lot of insults.
        Little phags like you always talking tough until you get your jaw broke then you start crying. Dont respond to me you sensitive punk. I don’t argue with softies. You are a stupid piece of trailer trash.
        I’m going to ask you a personal question which I know you’ll lie about but how many guys have you and your thugs jumped? I know damn well you don’t fight 1 on 1 unless you have zero doubt you’ll win

Comment

I never thought we would ever have people sticking up for a sucker punch on a 71 year old man.....but here we are.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            I never thought we would ever have people sticking up for a sucker punch on a 71 year old man.....but here we are.
            That and an evergrowing number of genders...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              That and an evergrowing number of genders...
              I think we are up to seventy-six?

Comment

Classy, sexy, and beautiful.....AFTER A FEW DRINKS, SOME DRUGS, & EYE SURGERY.....LMAO!!!!!!!

Comment

I think we are up to seventy-six?
                  Only? I thought we passed the hundred mark.

Comment

Me either but these POSht’s do??? SMH

Comment

That was a coward thing to do.hes a 71 year old man.i like Clarissa Shields alot.and I don't think she had any thing to do with that.hope he gets well soon.and the perpetrator who did that goes to jail.

Comment

Working...
                      X