No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gausha Injured; Lubin To Fight Gallimore On October 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gausha Injured; Lubin To Fight Gallimore On October 26

Erickson Lubin has a new opponent for his upcoming fight. BoxingScene.com has learned Terrell Gausha, Lubin's original opponent, suffered a hand injury in training and has withdrawn from what was supposed to be a 12-round main event October 26. Another fringe 154-pound contender, Nathaniel Gallimore, has agreed to replace Gausha in what will be the main event of a Showtime tripleheader from Santander Arena in Reading, Pennsylvania.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn, wanted to see Gausha get "Hammered" into tomorrow. Guess Gallimore will have to be the victim instead

Comment

I was anticipating that fight. ]

Comment

Damn, that sucks. Was looking forward to the fight.

Gallimore just isn't all that skilled even though he does have good pop. At least Lubin will be in with someone that could crack some. Hasn't been with one since the Charlo fight.

Comment

That sucks but not a bad replacement.

Comment

Ajagbe always brings it. Nothing against Warren, but I'm more excited to see the heavies.

Comment

Wow, there is a God! Nobody wanted to see Gausha anyway, Gallimore’s a solid replacement!

Comment

+1 to the dudes saying Gallimore's a decent replacement. One of the rare occasions where I probably fancy the sub fight more than the originally scheduled event - the last, off the top of my head, was late last year when Korobov stepped in against Jermall.

Comment

You're telling me the two guys from Cleveland suffered hand injuries?
                  They probably got offered better fights.

Comment

Ajagba!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X