Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. vs. Jorge Arce Exhibition on November 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to watch this just to see if Sr still has it. Bet he throws some bombs.

Comment

Wow look at the way these mexican fighters all help each other. Castillo's son hurt his back in sparring and everyone came together to raise money for him.

Meanwhile Jay Z cant even make an instagram post for a fighter he promotes to link them to his go fund me.

Comment

Love this Mexican spirit, this is why I'm friends with so many of them.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Wow look at the way these mexican fighters all help each other. Castillo's son hurt his back in sparring and everyone came together to raise money for him.

Meanwhile Jay Z cant even make an instagram post for a fighter he promotes to link them to his go fund me.
          He didn’t just hurt his back I think the kid was in coma if I recall correctly.

Comment

Chavez by KO..

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Why.........................
              Because these legends were inspired by Floyd's gesture. Great way to safely raise money while entertaining fans.

Comment

Obviously, many don't know that Castillo was his sparring partner before his career took.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                  Did you even read the article idiot?
                  Hey jackazz, even if it is for a good cause I would hate to see either fighter get hurt even in training. Especially JCC that has battled a lot.

If you think they are going to go easy on each other that is not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Because these legends were inspired by Floyd's gesture. Great way to safely raise money while entertaining fans.
                    Even for charity they have to be careful. The last thing I want to hear that either especially JCC get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      Even for charity they have to be careful. The last thing I want to hear that either especially JCC get hurt.
                      It's an exhibition. Both sides are doing it for the same cause. He might throw out a shoulder or something but it's rare to get seriously injured in charity exhibitions. And Alexander "Kid Drago" PEDvetkin isn't in it, so we shouldn't see any Rocky IV shenanigans.

Comment

Working...
                      X