Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Molina Explains Why It's Right Time To Retire From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really felt for Molina in that fight. When the camera was on him in the corner as they were pulling him out, you could tell he knew it was the end of his career. I don't think I've ever seen a fighter so genuinely sad, while trying to stoically hold it all in.

Comment

This guy was never even paper champion level, top be honest. He lost nearly all important fights, only beat Provodnikov.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        I'll always have love for Molina for what he did to Bey, and that savage war against Soto. Another blood and guts warrior we'll hopefully remember and appreciate more in the years gone by.
        ... John Molina did his part!... Enjoy retirement...

Comment

Yeah it is time. He gave the sport plenty of thrilling moments. He’s been a gladiator in that ring.

Comment

One of my favorite non champion fighters of all. I always looked forward to his fights. Strange, but when I saw he was fighting on the Spence undercard, that sealed the deal for me to buy the PPV. I will miss him.

Comment

John was always fun to watch. Unfortunately in his last fight he was fighting with his left way to low. It could had been a great fight but he got hit good too early in the fight and never adjusted.

Comment

Working...
              X