Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name ONE quality opponent Crawford has beaten CLEARLY. I'm calling you out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd how Floyd receives flak for "never taking risks" which is indicated by him shutting out all of his opponents.
    And in the same breath Spence is recieving flak because his fights are close.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Odd how Floyd receives flak for "never taking risks" which is indicated by him shutting out all of his opponents.
      And in the same breath Spence is recieving flak because his fights are close.
      It's not just that. One guy rated Spence LOWER because of his 12-0 blowout of Mikey.

The bar just keeps moving for everyone except Crawford, who can feast on asterisk wins against B-levels and still be regarded P4P #1 / #2 on NSB.

Comment

Now 'oddsmaker' is chiming in with his 'eye test' opinion of odds slant in Crawford's favor. It's unbelievable the hype. It's Jeff Lacy ALL. OVER. AGAIN.

Now definitely want that fight so I can get a windfall on a Spence or draw bet.

Comment

Crawford dominated Postol with ease I think that qualifies as 'clearly'

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
            Crawford dominated Postol with ease I think that qualifies as 'clearly'
            But not qualifies as "quality" - since Postol was an 'eye test' fighter with no signature wins either.

Comment

Crawford IS a good fight and one of the top fighters today.

But he has not faced any top challenger. He has a few names but nobody in the upper tier. We will not know what he is really made of until he steps it up.

Horn was and is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                But not qualifies as "quality" - since Postol was an 'eye test' fighter with no signature wins either.
                He beat and stopped matthysse who at the time was on a roll of good wins I'm not for a minute suggesting postol was some kind of hof fighter but he was a solid quality opponent

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                  He beat and stopped matthysse who at the time was on a roll of good wins I'm not for a minute suggesting postol was some kind of hof fighter but he was a solid quality opponent
                  He beat and stopped Matthysse who was fresh off a disputed win over Ruslan and getting completely outclassed by Danny Garcia. The Ruslan outcome alone made his quality null and void - Ruslan was as C-level as they come. Lucas was never the same after losing to Danny - he could only excel against faded competition which is the only reason he beat Ruslan.

Outside of that, Lucas was highly overrated. Take that away and what you end up with on Postol is basically the second coming of Robert Guerrero - a guy who looks like a technical marvel against C-levels.

Comment

He beat and stopped Matthysse who was fresh off a disputed win over Ruslan and getting completely outclassed by Danny Garcia. The Ruslan outcome alone made his quality null and void - Ruslan was as C-level as they come. Lucas was never the same after losing to Danny - he could only excel against faded competition which is the only reason he beat Ruslan.

Outside of that, Lucas was highly overrated. Take that away and what you end up with on Postol is basically the second coming of Robert Guerrero - a guy who looks like a technical marvel against C-levels.
                    Spence faced a small Garcia naturally 2 divisions below him, a broken Brook right after GG almost blinded him and fought his first real test against Porter and looked ordinary. Thurman beat Porter and didn't look ordinary. Finally his overrated ass has fought someone.

Spence used to be the eye test guy and ranked pfp before he even fought a threat based on sparring Floyd. He beat Algeri and Brook and Peterson which ranked him in the top 10 pfp. So now it's who has Bud fought-coming from a Spence fan. Ass thinking lmao.

Now Spence is a fake ass diva who gets mad if you mention Buds name. Bud was the lineal champion at LW and lineal at JWW. Bud has arrived at WW and the droopy eyed ***** won't fight him.

Spence is a ***** like Joshua and until he fights Bud he doesn't have my respect as a champion. Spence is the Anthony Joshua of the WWs.
                    He's fighting Garcia now I believe...a guy Porter and Thurman beat.

I hope Danny kos his overrated ***** ass.

Comment

Now 'oddsmaker' is chiming in with his 'eye test' opinion of odds slant in Crawford's favor. It's unbelievable the hype. It's Jeff Lacy ALL. OVER. AGAIN.

Now definitely want that fight so I can get a windfall on a Spence or draw bet.
                      i didnt know lacy was rated at number one p4p

who the hell rated him so high ?

Comment

Working...
                      X