Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marios Barrios Survives Batyr Akhmedov To Win Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Marios Barrios Survives Batyr Akhmedov To Win Title

Barrios, Akhmedov Fight Photos Gallery - Staples Center, Los Angeles, California - In a battle of undefeated boxers for the vacant WBA "regular" junior welterweight title, Mario Barrios (25-0, 16 KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Batyr Akhmedov (7-1, 6 KOs). The scores were 114-112, 115-111 and 116-111. (photos by Stephanie Trapp, Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Akhmedov got robbed bad

Barrios got his fkn ass whooped and battered from pillar to post

Comment

I don’t think it was that much of a robbery, I’ve seen much worse

Comment

The cards were BS. Akhmedov dominated the fight after he got up from the KD in the 4th.

Comment

No robbery

Mario won that title with that 2nd KD.

But we know how it goes here

Comment

Christmas came early for Barrios and I'm a fan but he too is clearly sucking himself down to make 140 and it showed. Looked Good for the first 3 Rounds then all of a sudden he started Drowning. Akhmedov got dropped the first time and he turned things up and started bringing crazy pressure. That late knockdown at the most could've gotten it to the Draw but NO Mario did not win that fight and most certainly did not win it but UD. Damn not on judge scored that a Draw or for Akhmedov? You gotta be f#cking kidding me!

Ruined my damn upset pick with this Robbery

Comment

Batyr did a lot better than I thought he would and Barrios was a let down. My take away is Batyr has to stay on his feet. It wouldn't have been close, if he hadn't got a 16 count.

Comment

WBA gotta ditch this regular title bs. Regis is the real 140lb WBA champ.

Comment

Working...
                X