Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Errol Spence, Shawn Porter - Get Heated at Post Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    This isnt even entertaining because they're arguing over dumb *****. Why do these "professionals" always end up acting like dumb kids.
    Porter rubbed Errol the wrong way when he told Errol everyone came to see him & not errol..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
      PBC corruption...Ugas won that fight. PBC needed to protect "The Hype" from Ugas, they'd rather feed Porter & belt to "The Hype"

Why isn't "The Hype" calling for T Crawford's belt???
      Porter won, cut it out.

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
        Porter won ran Spents ass over
        AND then you woke up

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Porter getting his ass kicked. Desperately eating hard counters trying to dive inside behind a jab or telegraphed overhand right. I hope they make it early next year.
          Like he got his ass kicked by Errol? Porter makes fights ugly & it would be no different with Bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            The fight isn't happening because Errol doesn't want the fight to happen. Spence could scream it in your face and you still would be making excuses. Hell I can post articles and quotes from Spence saying just that during the build up for this fight. Not months back, not years back and you will still try to deflect to Arum. I'm just waiting for the PPV results for this fight to come out.
            You know bob is the problem here, nobody wants to work big fights with him cuz he's so cheap trying to eat most of the pie.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              You know bob is the problem here, nobody wants to work big fights with him cuz he's so cheap trying to eat most of the pie.
              And yet Fury Wilder is signed under already under the same exact circumstances. You always got some excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                porter aint no C level. How bout Porter vs Bud? How would THAT look??
                Is that a serious question? If so, you're looking dumber than dumb...T Crawford would KTFO of Porter within 6 rounds. I hope your next response makes a little sense..

Comment

Working...
                X