Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Avanesyan Repeats, Stops Kerman Lejarraga In One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Avanesyan Repeats, Stops Kerman Lejarraga In One Round

For the second time in as many tries, David Avanesyan has knocked Kerman Lejarraga out of contention. This time around, he perhaps flushed him all the way out of the queue. Six months after scoring an upset stoppage win over the previously unbeaten welterweight contender, Avanesyan returned to the scene of the crime to score a 1st round knockout in their rematch Saturday evening at Bilbao Arena in Bilbao, Spain.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’d like Lejarraga to come to UK and KO Connor Benn!

I bet Josh Kelly is glad he got food poisoning before the Avanesyan fight.

Comment

LOL. There was a time i thought Lejarraga was a real deal. When he stopped Gavin. Obviously not. Avanesyan is nothing special, but Spanish guy is not even Euro level, it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        LOL. There was a time i thought Lejarraga was a real deal. When he stopped Gavin. Obviously not. Avanesyan is nothing special, but Spanish guy is not even Euro level, it seems.
        it was a weird KO, i think the ref could've let him continue, let him finish the round. but

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          it was a weird KO, i think the ref could've let him continue, let him finish the round. but
          The ref could have allowed him to continue, but it's hard to imagine a different outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by observer View Post
            The ref could have allowed him to continue, but it's hard to imagine a different outcome.
            i can't argue with that, i do think he was gonna get stopped regardless, but that stoppage was very anticlimactic

Comment

A fair stoppage from my point of view.

Comment

Lejarraga vs Eggington, make it happen, it won't go past 6 rounds huh!

Comment

Lejarraga is just dude that acts tough and walks forward, not much boxing in his style, but ava is good. One loss is to Lamont, and the other is against kavaliuskas without being ready to take the fight.
                  Ava is dangerous, he is very good. Boxes clean, throws compact punches.

Comment

They call it the "Tony Thompson syndrome".

Comment

Working...
                    X