Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$74.99 for one boxing event or $99.99 for a whole year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $74.99 for one boxing event or $99.99 for a whole year?

I hate dazn we hate dazn i hate dazn we hate dazn!

The people ****ting on DAZN don't pay anything. They watch online streams. You think a clown (Motorcity Welch) that spends his last bit of cash on 10 wigs to try and make a few dollars on them is buying PPVS? These are the kind of people that wait outside shops for kids to go in so they can steal the kids bikes. These are the kinds of people that have cornflakes and water.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-28-2019, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      The people ****ting on DAZN don't pay anything. They watch online streams. You think a clown (Motorcity Welch) that spends his last bit of cash on 10 wigs to try and make a few dollars on them is buying PPVS? These are the kind of people that wait outside shops for kids to go in so they can steal the kids bikes. These are the kinds of people that have cornflakes and water.
      I mean I don't understand it. I think DAZN should hire Snoop Dogg or Dr. Dre to make commercials that you can get 5 dub sacks for almost the same price of 1 dub sack!

WAR PPV DUB SACKS!

Comment

... during each PPV and DAZN fight I have to send several PMs with stream links on this board...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... during each PPV and DAZN fight I have to send several PMs with stream links on this board...
          There’s nothing wrong with sharing or seeing posters saying they’re going to pay for the PPv and watch it with their friends to enjoy and support boxing.

These same posters were the ones saying DAZN didn’t make any sense nor it’s pricing, the same posters whom would get offended if we made fun of the LDBC PBc Only propaganda on this site, coincidentally the same LDBC channels that said the same thing...

Or different channels like Ego’s Boxing whom would have a campaign against DAZN yet is promoting ESPN+ all over his channel...

We had LDBc channels constantly saying why would anyone pay $240 a year for DAZN, insinuating a recurring $20 a month fee without paying the $99 option.

Comment

I'd rather pay $74.99 for a good fight than pay $99 for Golovkin vs Steve Rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              I'd rather pay $74.99 for a good fight than pay $99 for Golovkin vs Steve Rolls.
              I don't remeber DAZN charging for just one fight but ok..........

Comment

Yeah, I don't get it when PBC fanboys cry lowball too much when it's DAZN making offers
                to PBC fighters that are worth 10x less under Haymon.
                Yet same fanboys would rather stream illegally and unwilling to pay a cent.
                Where tf will the money come from paying truckloads of money for your idols
                if you yourself can't pay mere $20/month?

If you claim to be a real fan of the sport and cry lowball too much,
                then you should switch to golf if you're too poor to pay.
                You don't belong here. You're just a nuisance.

Comment

If you're black $74.99 for 1 PPV!

Comment

Right. I'm a fan of ALL networks, n I hope they ALL succeed, although I prefer DAZN. How can you call urself a fan of boxing n afford to miss the upcoming schedule?

DAZN has had the top 3 fight cards of the year as far as entertainment goes. That being said, Saturdays PPV could turn out to be the best card of the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X