Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'd Take Pleasure in Beating Canelo, Ruin Cinco De Mayo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
    When have you ever seen Canelo exhibit the kind of movement BJS does? Do you think Canelo also walks through Andrade? There's already a precedent for this style matchup...
    Movement??? Against fkn who?? LeMule??? He almost LOST to Andy Lee and ROBBED Alkovov or whatever his name was of a WIN! You clowns fkn overrate one shty WIN wayyy too much. I hope they too fight because of fools like YOU! You won’t bet though I know your type.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
      He's putting a bit too much stock in that Lemieux win.
      Most do! He beat a C- one dimensional boxer WOW hold the phone. Saunders will take a few head to body combo and then be like Ohhh SHT!!! Bike don’t fail me now.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        BJS is too slick for Canelo, he could get caught though you never know, I know he gets a lot of hate, and probably justified but he is SLICK. I will never forget the mass predictions of Lemieux knocking him out senseless I just laughed and sat back waiting for Lemieux to be labelled a BUM or CAN after the fight. Saunders has skills and he is young and would give Canelo or GGG fits.
        Haahhaahhahhahahaah

Damn you euro cats are reaching now huh lol

Comment

canelo-saunders would be a stinker and would end up in another controversial victory for canelo

Comment

Start vada testing both now for a fight in May.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Movement??? Against fkn who?? LeMule??? He almost LOST to Andy Lee and ROBBED Alkovov or whatever his name was of a WIN! You clowns fkn overrate one shty WIN wayyy too much. I hope they too fight because of fools like YOU! You won’t bet though I know your type.
              Profanitee! Excumashin points!! Yeah, movement. Did I stutter? A close, hard fought win over the rugged Andy Lee at the tail end of 2015!? And with Eubank even further back? Clutch the pearls! And he didn't rob Akavov, despite that being his clear career nadir and in no way indicative of his talent. One of us actually saw that fight instead of just parroting "I hate BJS" talking points, you see. It's fine, no big thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                canelo-saunders would be a stinker and would end up in another controversial victory for canelo
                Nothing controversial about a clean KO, which is what Canelo would do with Saunders.

Comment

Fk that ass hole Saunders! He isnt ruining any Cinco De Mayo! The only way he ruins it is for himself if he gets a beatdown from Canelo, gets drunk after losing, and then falls down a set of stairs.

Comment

in this fight if the fighters dont test positive its declared a NC

Comment

BJS would run circles round Canelo all night. Boxers that hit and move are Canelo's kryptonite. After BJS put on the clinic against Lemieux in his own backyard Frank Warren tried to make the fight with GBP the next day but Eric Gomez was very quick in saying they weren't interested. I wonder why?

Comment

Working...
                      X