Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Kovalev Can End The Fight With One Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop trying to build Kovalev up. He has one chance in a million. He is slow. He can't take it to the body. He lost his will to train hard. He drinks . He thinks he knows more than his coaches. Canelo weights more than him. He is as much a light heavy weight as anyone. I am not a fan of Canelo but he is faster and throws combos to the body . All Kov has is a jab ask GGG if the judges will give him the fight if he busts him with 1000 jabs. Better yet ask Bird, Giampi or any of the GB judges. After he beats kov he will be strutting around telling the world he is the greatest Mexican champ. He was given gift decisions and took weight advantages and picked his opponents with a cherry picking machine

Comment

A quick look at the odds for this fight tell you that Canelo is not in danger of anything.

Comment

Personally, I see this as a bigger threat than some do. But for some reason, the oddsmakers usually give a pretty good indication of where a fight is headed. Idk how, but that's how it is. With that being said, I'm surprised a lot of oddsmakers are giving the edge to Canelo. Kovalev isn't the monster he used to be, but he's still a game fighter. This fight is going to be interesting.

Comment

It seems it is safe to bet on the ginger, going all in!

Comment

That’s just bs hype we all know that

Comment

The Kovalev who fought Pascal and Hopking was a beast. Now he looks weaker and not as durable. Canelo by stoppage. Kovalev can't hurt him at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                Why are some people carrying on and trying to discredit Kovalev?

Best believe Kovalev is a one punch type of puncher.

I’ve got Krusher winning this fight, with no catchweight or rehydration clause, I can’t see canelo winning this.

If he manages to win, it would be an amazing win, period.
                And if he loses, I actually respect him for taking on the challenge.

I just like how some people are making it out like Krusher has been cherrypicked and is just going to fold in half. And now his punching power is being underestimated.

if people think that canelo will just walk Krusher down and bang his body, they will be in for a big shock.

I don't wish Canelo to win, but pretty confident that he will. Had he fought a version of Kova of 4 years ago, I'd be saying Canelo is suicidal. But today...nah. Besides, Canelo has an insurance policy with all those 118-110 judges.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  What's the point mentioning canelo fought at ww when he was 20? That was 20 years ago and the man is a heavy mw now.
                  Kov is still fighting a guy two weight classes lower then him. Canelo was still fighting at WW in 2010 (His first 32 fights were all at WW so the majority of his career was at WW).
                  Last edited by strykr619; 09-22-2019, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                    I don't wish Canelo to win, but pretty confident that he will. Had he fought a version of Kova of 4 years ago, I'd be saying Canelo is suicidal. But today...nah. Besides, Canelo has an insurance policy with all those 118-110 judges.
                    Will be hard to sell it thou if he isn't CLEARLY ahead on the cards. Kov's jab will keep him at bay unless he is willing to take a lot of shots to move in.

Comment

I’m glad they know that because they’re right one shot is all it can take so Nelo better be on that night

Comment

Working...
                      X