Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Manager: There is 'Utter Disarray' in Chisora's Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    lol. the only weirdo nutjob is you.

Serious question, why do you come on here? do you even like boxing? all you do is turbopost about nationalistic crap, oh look you are predicting the UK boxer to win! wow who would of guessed it? now you will go and post in all the threads about UK boxers defending and attacking anyone you deem to be critical of UK boxers! you are ****ing pathetic
    Is this serious? JKP posts nothing but bile towards AJ, Hearn and Whyte after they beat Parker after he said Parker was going to smoke them. He's been emotionally damaged. Have you even read his posts? He doesn't talk about anything else.

I don't pick the British fighter to win all the time. I've picked against plenty of times. Just because you hate English fighters due to being a racist Scot doesn't make me a nationalist. If someone is spreading lies and poison like a weirdo, then they need to be called on it. But you're happy as I've said to see all this poison towards English fighters because you're the same poison as they are.

Are you seriously asking if I like boxing after all the smears and toxic comments you've made towards English fighters? Is this some kind of joke or something? Actually, don't answer that. Your deranged and creepy obsession with us won't allow a rational thought to pass your mind when it comes to us. You're too far gone. F3cking weirdo. If you like boxing, then you'll like to talk about things that are truthful, not lies. Lies and poison is spread by cowards and the entitled who are nothing but arrogant. You fit the picture perfectly. That's why I was able to spot you were Scottish from the get go. But you then tried to convince me you were English. You lying mother f3cker. You don't even have the courage to tell the truth of where you're from when it's obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      What have my AJ predictions got to do with your poisonous comments about Chisora being on PED's? If we're adding in getting predictions wrong, then you'd be one of the worst on here. Then you can add in the poison that you spew all the time.

You've said this loads of times now even though I haven't been off the site since AJ lost. Or did you have nothing else to say so thought using it as a deflection was a bright idea? You complete nutter.
      You were off the forum for weeks after AJ got destroyed by the obese mexican. Rumours were swirling that your tears of humiliation short circuited the keyboard everytime you tried to use the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Is this serious? JKP posts nothing but bile towards AJ, Hearn and Whyte after they beat Parker after he said Parker was going to smoke them. He's been emotionally damaged. Have you even read his posts? He doesn't talk about anything else.

I don't pick the British fighter to win all the time. I've picked against plenty of times. Just because you hate English fighters due to being a racist Scot doesn't make me a nationalist. If someone is spreading lies and poison like a weirdo, then they need to be called on it. But you're happy as I've said to see all this poison towards English fighters because you're the same poison as they are.

Are you seriously asking if I like boxing after all the smears and toxic comments you've made towards English fighters? Is this some kind of joke or something? Actually, don't answer that. Your deranged and creepy obsession with us won't allow a rational thought to pass your mind when it comes to us. You're too far gone. F3cking weirdo. If you like boxing, then you'll like to talk about things that are truthful, not lies. Lies and poison is spread by cowards and the entitled who are nothing but arrogant. You fit the picture perfectly. That's why I was able to spot you were Scottish from the get go. But you then tried to convince me you were English. You lying mother f3cker. You don't even have the courage to tell the truth of where you're from when it's obvious.
        Lol. settle down Sick knee. Everyone on here knows your a weirdo AJ fanboy #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          You were off the forum for weeks after AJ got destroyed by the obese mexican. Rumours were swirling that your tears of humiliation short circuited the keyboard everytime you tried to use the computer.
          I was on the same night you idiot. You can check my post history if you want to see. But that didn't stop you saying this for the third time because I smacked you about again so felt the need to because I made you feel insecure, so you thought you'd try and do the same to me. Well, you failed. I've told you already, I accept the loss to Ruiz as it's just part of the sport. I'm not a little whining b1tch like you who needs therapy after seeing your hero go down like a punk. I'm made of strong stuff. Not that weak shlt you're made of cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Lol. settle down Sick knee. Everyone on here knows your a weirdo AJ fanboy #1.
            Anybody who reads your creepy nonsense knows who the weirdo is. Mlac is just bitter after I exposed him as a poisonous Scot. You should know since I clown you every time we come into contact. As I do with every other nutter on here who are nothing but psycho nationalists and narcissists who are bitter if a Brit has a better fighter. F3ck out of here.

P.S You can hold the fear for some other time. Parker has come up with an excuse to not fight Chisora. He says he's ill. Ha, the lying motherf3cker. He's not, he just knows defeat number 3 is coming so he ran. He's good at that isn't he?

Comment

Working...
            X