• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -swift- View Post
    takes one to know one eh?
    ok 2nd grader

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
      You need to protect your dear Canelo so hard that you don't even think about the s.hit you say huh?

First things first. To answer your dumb as question. I would peg GGG, Canelo, and Andrade to beat Kovalev at this point in his career.

The problem though with your fanboy logic is that try so hard to protect Canelo you're basically claiming hes the only guy who is brave enough blah blah blah.

That is false.

All the MW champs and contenders dont care about Kovalev because he isnt even on their radar. No one at 160 other than Canelo cares about Kovalev and I wonder why? Huh?

This is no different when all you groupies jumped on the Mikey Garca fanboy train and said no, hes not afraid of Lomachenko, hes just daring to he great.

But apples to apples what Canelo is doing PALES.

Canelo just jumping weight so he doesnt have to fight anyone at MW and has an excuse if he loses at 175.

It's no different.

And oh, did you forget what stopped GGG/Canelo 3 negotiations? Location. Because winning 115-113x2 and 114-114 in vegas on Canelos hometuff basically means he loses anywhere else.

And Canelo didnt want to fight 37 year old GGG but Oscar is running his mouth and saying the fight has to happen in 2020. When GGG is 38 right?
      GGG would never dare to fight over 160 UNLESS ITS ROLLS

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier. View Post
        GGG would never dare to fight over 160 UNLESS ITS ROLLS
        That's all you have to say after getting wrecked huh? Lmao.

GGG makes 160 easy with no problems so he fights at 160.

You expect him to live up to your own phony expectations? Again, imagine if I compared everyone to Roy Jones Jr. He went form MW all the way to HW. Then I told you that everyone else is **** because they don't have balls like Roy.

How legit is that argument?

Maybe its 100% legit because Roy is black and you love your black fighters. Then why dont you hold Canelo to it? Cuz floyd master classes him and you need to be on the winning team? Lmfao.

That the greater Canelo gets the greater Floyd gets? Lmfao.

And GGG would have dropped to 154 for Floyd but did floyd duck GGG?

If Floyd was so good why didnt he go to 160? Or fight at 154 and dare to be great? Hes on record saying that 160 is too big for him and that GGG is a 160lb fighter and he wont fight him.

Such a hypocrite.

Yeah, if GGG fought Rocky fielding at 168 I bet you Canelo fans would totally forget the fight happened just like how you already forgot it for Canelo.

Canelo 3 division champ jumping 2 divisions...even though he was 168 regular champ beating on a nobody. Yeah, bum killer GGG couldnt beat anyone at 168 who is rocky fielding level right?

Yeah because beating Rocky fielding at 168 does what for GGG? Unlike Canelo, GGG didnt care to be a pretend champ at 168.
        Last edited by R-Hand Southpaw; 09-17-2019, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          GGG had 3 choices.
          The WBO (Andrade)
          The WBC (Charlo)
          The Vacant IBF (Canelo's leftovers)

He chose the vacant belt.

But Canelo picked the weakest champ 2 divisions higher doe!
          Canelo said get a belt he's getting a belt. So why are you upset. The IBF ordered this fight by the way. This is a good test for Golovkin and his new trainer to put what he has been practising in the gym into the ring. Derev is a solid enough fighter so screwing up in the transition from Sanchez to Banks isn't an option. Canelo was all set to fight this same guy untill the negotiations fell apart. You weren't screaming bloody murder then but now this is a mismatch. LOL. Where were you when he fought Chavez Jr. who looked like an extra on The Walking Dead he was so drained. Oh yeah there is also that Fielding guy who didn't have a clue how to use his size against Canelo and Amir "I never met a canvas I don't want to kiss" Khan. I'll leave it at that it's a long list.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier. View Post
            GGG's entire career is pathetic, why even entertain these clowns?
            Pathetic is a bit much eh. He became a world champion and one of the top earners in the sport at his peak. Regardless of legacy, all boxers are trying to achieve what he did...headlining hbo cards/ppvs, earning multi millions...very few overall will have that type of success. To call his career “pathetic”, is disrespectful to all professional boxers out there who are working to achieve the type of success ggg has. Btw, what have you achieved in your “career”...whatever tf that is lol. Pathetic doe...

Comment

why is charlo considered so good? he lost to korobov on my card and hasn't beaten anyone at 160. derev destroyed tureano johnson and lost a close fight to jacobs(a guy charlo doesnt want to fight) so how is charlo better? cause he has done less? oh wait eye test cept for the korobov fight dont look at that one

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                You need to protect your dear Canelo so hard that you don't even think about the s.hit you say huh?

First things first. To answer your dumb as question. I would peg GGG, Canelo, and Andrade to beat Kovalev at this point in his career.

The problem though with your fanboy logic is that try so hard to protect Canelo you're basically claiming hes the only guy who is brave enough blah blah blah.

That is false.

All the MW champs and contenders dont care about Kovalev because he isnt even on their radar. No one at 160 other than Canelo cares about Kovalev and I wonder why? Huh?

This is no different when all you groupies jumped on the Mikey Garca fanboy train and said no, hes not afraid of Lomachenko, hes just daring to he great.

But apples to apples what Canelo is doing PALES.

Canelo just jumping weight so he doesnt have to fight anyone at MW and has an excuse if he loses at 175.

It's no different.

And oh, did you forget what stopped GGG/Canelo 3 negotiations? Location. Because winning 115-113x2 and 114-114 in vegas on Canelos hometuff basically means he loses anywhere else.

And Canelo didnt want to fight 37 year old GGG but Oscar is running his mouth and saying the fight has to happen in 2020. When GGG is 38 right?

Man Kovalev is a dangerous fight

I severely doubt Andrade would commit to going to the body

And GGG has show he doesn’t go to the body when fire is returned

Canelo probably matches up best with kov given his head movement and commitment to the body

But even then ppl writing off kov to easily

Comment

GGG is what's wrong with boxing. Spend your career knocking out cans. Refuse to risk anything. Gets rewarded for gaming the system m

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    GGG is what's wrong with boxing. Spend your career knocking out cans. Refuse to risk anything. Gets rewarded for gaming the system m
                    And yet Canelo has more cans on his record than Golovkin has total fights go fking figure. Stop using records to justify your dislike of the guy because it’s stupid and makes no sense. Beating out of their prime and end of their careers former top of the game fighters only counts for name mentions. Even if you subtract those names there are more cans on that fifty plus fight career than the guy you are critiquing...the irony is glorious!!! Yet I find it hilarious that each fighters fans hate the other guy because in 24 rounds of combined fighting they are virtually equals..literally equals so if Canelo is elite that means..the other is elite. I know I know the truth hurts around here.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                      Man Kovalev is a dangerous fight

I severely doubt Andrade would commit to going to the body

And GGG has show he doesn’t go to the body when fire is returned

Canelo probably matches up best with kov given his head movement and commitment to the body

But even then ppl writing off kov to easily
                      I dont think Kovalev is going to be a piece of cake but let's not pretend that at 36 Kovalev is the same guy he was 3 years ago. Canelo fans want to act like Canelo is fighting Krusher but hes not.

Is it a dangerous fight? Yes. But its UNNECESSARY . Anyone could have moved up and dared to be great but no one cared to because they're busy fighting at their own weight!

I dont think Kovalev is as weak to the body as people claim nor do I believe Canelo is so good at going to the body.

Canelo was so good at going to the body he could barely slow GGG down who is also "weak to the body". If anything after all the body shots GGG got stronger. GGG did better in the last half vs the first.

What will decide the match is the condition Canelo comes in. If he fights the same fight he did against Jacob's he should lose. But again. Asterisks because hes fighting in Vegas and honest boxing fans know its home field for Canelo.

The fight will most likely be decided by who gasses out first. Kovalev doesnt have a good tank but it's better than Canelo. But Kovalev also has worse defense than GGG and his chin isnt as good. His jab imo isnt as good as GGGs but he uses it differently to set up shots.

Canelo is smart. Hes gonna coast for the decision which he will receive in Vegas. Only way hes going for the KO is if he lands a lucky shot or he buzzes Kovalev. Canelo wont take the chance and gas himself out against a bigger opponent.

Dude could barely throw 400 punches against Javobs without being visibly gassed.

Comment

Working...
                      X