No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Overcomes Horrible Cut To Decision Otto Wallin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
    If you put $250 on Wallin and he somehow wins, you can collect $5,000.
    Not at my book, it's +900 so your total payout would be $2500 for a $250 bet.

I have seen some at +1175. +2000 is crazy.

Crazy ass risk though.
    Last edited by jreckoning; 09-14-2019, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Otto Wallin by ko.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        Otto Wallin by ko.
        Put $1000 on it and if you win you can fly anywhere in the world first class or buy a used car or something. LOL.
        Last edited by jreckoning; 09-14-2019, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Put $1000 on it and if you win you can fly anywhere in the world first class or buy a used car or something. LOL.
          Not really placed any bets for along time, last time I placed a winning beat was on formula 1 'Fernando Alonso & Kimi Raikonnen' they may have both been 100/1 maybe even 200/1 for Alonso at the time.

I have always though that boxing was a poor sport to bet on, so many variables in motor sport.

Anything is possible anyway, WOW imagine the fall out to Tyson Fury being defeated.

Comment

Thanks Javi for finally adding the start time to these threads. I had been asking this for YEARS!!!!!

Comment

Maybe the main event will be a mismatch(maybe not though), but the card is pretty loaded with competitive fights. I can't wait for the pedraza fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Justintimothyko View Post
                Maybe the main event will be a mismatch(maybe not though), but the card is pretty loaded with competitive fights. I can't wait for the pedraza fight.
                Best card of the month.

Comment

Kharsan looks good. Dropped Ochoa with a straight right and Ochoa isn't holding much but also isn't moving much not throwing much. You have to do one of the 3 or you're getting stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Justintimothyko View Post
                    Do you know what time the Pedrazza fight starts (approximately) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                      Do you know what time the Pedrazza fight starts (approximately) ?
                      Should be the opening fight of the main telecast

Comment

Working...
                      X