Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: ESPN 'Should Be Ashamed' Of Fury-Wallin Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Tha champ telling it like it is. Tyson's resume is trash.
    Fury's win over Wlad is better than Wilder's resume 100 times over.

Now crawl back into your hole little worm.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      It is a trash fight. The only way Wallin and fury ends up being a good fight is if Wallin dominates Fury. However if Fury KO's Wallin in one round its expected. You can't build a fighters name in a different country by fighting no name opponents. They'll be watching football instead of boxing that day lol
      Americans should be used to fighters fighting bums, it's all the American fighters do. So, what's the difference? At least Wallin isn't shot. But then again, that would be better for you Americans I would have thought. You guys keep losing to shot fighters. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
        The same people screaming that Oritz would have beat Wilder if it wasn't for the Ref giving him extra time are the same one's saying there is no point in the rematch. That doesn't make any damn SENSE!

Wilder wants to eliminate any doubt and there is nothing wrong with that. Now fury ducking the rematch by signing with TR and the opposition level he is facing is a crying shame.
        We don't want the Ortiz rematch because he's looked even worse against his usual hand picked bums. You know he's a fraud when he can't even look good against them.

However, enjoy paying $80 for the fight. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
          The "morons" have also pointed out that Wilder was trying to get an immediate rematch done with Fury, to the tune of 50/50, before Fury ran to ESPN....or did you forget???

I wish I could say I'm surprised that fools that actually call themselves fans of the sport, are on here defending Tyson Fury's level of opposition, but of course, this is boxingscene.
          Who is here defending Fury's level of opposition? I would have thought boxing fans could read simple text to know no one is doing that. But of course, this is Boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Who is here defending Fury's level of opposition? I would have thought boxing fans could read simple text to know no one is doing that. But of course, this is Boxingscene.
            If Wallin gives Fury trouble which he can , he's the best southpaw at HW , you will see the narrative change that Furys a bum .

Wallin indeed would be Wilders best win and he's fighting a far better Fury which will prove it.

Comment

The "morons" have also pointed out that Wilder was trying to get an immediate rematch done with Fury, to the tune of 50/50, before Fury ran to ESPN....or did you forget???

I wish I could say I'm surprised that fools that actually call themselves fans of the sport, are on here defending Tyson Fury's level of opposition, but of course, this is boxingscene.
              Where did my comment say anything about defending wallin?

Comment

What Wilder said is absolutely true. Fury went from fighting him, to dodging a rematch to fight Tom Schwartz and Otto Wallin. And if course, instead of boxing fans agreeing that it's ridiculous, we have the usual suspects with the "Wilder is jealous," or the disparaging comments about the Ortiz fight.

I won't be paying $75 for it, but Wilder-Ortiz 2, is a much more credible fight than any of these bums Tyson Fury has fought.

I mean besides Wilder, 4 of his last fights have literally been against fights you've never heard of.

But this is boxingscene, and the man fans will defend and excuse until the cows come home.

Comment

What Wilder said is absolutely true. Fury went from fighting him, to dodging a rematch to fight Tom Schwartz and Otto Wallin. And if course, instead of boxing fans agreeing that it's ridiculous, we have the usual suspects with the "Wilder is jealous," or the disparaging comments about the Ortiz fight.

I won't be paying $75 for it, but Wilder-Ortiz 2, is a much more credible fight than any of these bums Tyson Fury has fought.

I mean besides Wilder, 4 of his last fights have literally been against fights you've never heard of.

But this is boxingscene, and the man fans will defend and excuse until the cows come home.
                  The Wilder fans would be crying if a fair decision to give Fury the win happened , it would be Wilder getting two loses already then . You guys aren't fooling anyone.

Comment

Formula: Put a mic in front of Wilder, or send him an email with questions.... expect b.s. exploding ego answers. Rinse and repeat.

And funny how the Tomato Kan King NEVER fails to spew b.s., as if he's somehow better than Fury. Hey Beyonce.... hope you enjoyed that gift draw. Just don't expect the same luxury in the rematch.

Comment

Fury and his team wanted more time to get back to their best shape. They spoke about it very clearly. I know you're not interested in logic and all, but you're going to have to start in order to not look as ****** as you do all the time.

Wilder would have got the immediate rematch had he and his team not ripped Fury off with the draw when he lost the last time.

We won't get the mega fight with AJ/Wilder because Wilder has spent years doing everything in his power to make sure it doesn't happen. Wilder has ducked at every turn. But you still think it's a go with his level of cowardice? Haha. Sure it is. If you're completely delusional and an absolute liar who doesn't look at the facts.
                      You are a brit so you are willing to excuse Fury’s cowardly actions yet you criticize wilder as a duck. That isn’t possible.

Fury ran from the rematch whether he wanted more time or not. Don’t justify it.

As for why we aren’t getting wilder/aj-I’ve posted numerous times haymon is blocking the fight now. All I ask is you start from the beginning when Hearn/aj lied about fighting wilder next when we all know the plan was for a non us ppv.

Wilder didn’t lose his tune up but AJ did. That is what has diminished the fight.

Don’t get mad at me that the top British hwt’s are cowards.

Comment

Working...
                      X