Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury Event is Stinker, Nobody Knows He's Even Fighting!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury Event is Stinker, Nobody Knows He's Even Fighting!

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport is not convinced that Tyson Fury will collide with WBC world champion Deontay Wilder in a rematch next year. Wilder is slated to face Luis Ortiz in a rematch in the coming months, while Fury returns on Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Fury will face heavy underdog Otto Wallin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hearns just talking chit because he aint promoting it

if one of his fighters is facing a cab driver, its the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Comment

Hahahahaha

Comment

I have to agree with Snake on this one. Fury is ruining his career with bob Harem whom treats his fighters like hoes & a few get the bottom btch treatment & become protected,we all know who they are. But they become old & washed up before even fighting the big fights everyone wants to see. They could've oftentimes become ppv stars but Harem pimps them out to benefit himself 1st & foremost like the old Don king shows.

Comment

Mr B sample talking an awful lot

Comment

As much as i dont like hearn i have to agree on this one. Awful event that nobody is interested in

Comment

I slightly agree with you for once Hearn, but I also slightly disagree...

People know Fury is fighting, but no one cares because it's a **** fight. Lol

Comment

I obviously can't stand that crapstain yet he's correct. Rather watch the mediocre Jaime Munguia + Ryan Garcia card

Comment

Bob seems to be completely disconnected from his era of fans.
                  How do you invest a 100 million in a guy that has a history of getting burnt out on the sport.

And then think you can recoup your investment through a series of local pub circuit Auto Whoopins?

Bob will keep going till he chokes out ESPN boxing just like he did with previous partner HBO boxing.

The fans are much more educated today. It’s big fights or bust. He used to have the best matchmakers in the sport why do they keep giving us one sided trash?

Comment

He isn't wrong, I understand selective matchmaking (cherry picking) but he is fighting guys who no one knows with no support and no ability to help sell the fights.

The best you could say was at least it is keeping Tyson in the gym and out of trouble, but he is getting no momentum at all from these match ups. If Wilder or Joshua served this up they would be rightfully slated, for all his talk about being a fighting man wouldn't surprised if neutrals were turned off him.

Comment

Working...
                    X