Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer Explains Why Derevyanchenko Will Defeat Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to look him up in detail but besides Jacobs who has he trained groomed to be a champion? He is very high on himself he was in a corner that night Jacobs why wasn’t he better?

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
      Don't let this distract you from the fact that Derevyanchenko's trainer thinks Demetrius Andrade is the best middleweight on the planet even though he has trained 160lb Jacobs (who sparred Andrade in the past year) & currently trains Derevyanchenko 👀👀👀👀👀
      ???
      Rozier opinion doesn’t really hold merit. As because he sparred Jacobs and is going off what he saw. Jacobs is maybe top 5 at 160 MAYBE.
      also boo boo style isn’t crowd pleasing, we’ve seen with Rigo, Lara, that being the “best” doesn’t make you the best. You need to have the “perfect storm” in crowd appreciation/entertainment/popularity. Just IMO

Comment

Most trainers talk sh/t, it's part of the job, but Rozier takes it too another level. Dude is full of himself.

Comment

Sergey will out jab GGG? Right...

Comment

Didn't he also say that Derev will KD or KO Golovkin? yeah, sure man

Comment

He's 37 going on 38.

Next.

Comment

Originally posted by Onetimethun View Post
                ???
                Rozier opinion doesn’t really hold merit. As because he sparred Jacobs and is going off what he saw. Jacobs is maybe top 5 at 160 MAYBE.
                also boo boo style isn’t crowd pleasing, we’ve seen with Rigo, Lara, that being the “best” doesn’t make you the best. You need to have the “perfect storm” in crowd appreciation/entertainment/popularity. Just IMO
                Troll post good thing Rozier's word holds more weight than what you say.

Comment

GGG has never really been backed up besides a few brief moments vs Canelo in the 2nd fight...round 5 I believe was the only round where he boxed off the back foot and I actually thought that was one of GGG's best rounds and a clear round for him...at his age, with all the guys he has sparred with, I'm sure he has had moments where he had to box off the back foot...he seems quite capable there...looking forward to this fight though.

Comment

Andre Rozier doesn’t know a left hook from a fish hook.

Comment

Nonsense. Rozier's gameplans for GGG and Canelo cost Jacobs in both fights. He had Jacobs thinking too much and being too conservative. Danny is not a pure boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X