Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Under Fire Over Human Rights in Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    If its your promoter you the fighter might rightfully get sh^t over it.

Or maybe no one gives a f#ck about Khan (or Groves or Callum either) like they give a f#ck about AJ.

I dont think its a double standard I just think people care where AJ fights & fighting in a backwards country they dont wanna go to to see him fight for the most part is bound to result in some backlash.

Also didnt AJ say he was gonna fight in the UK twice in 2019 early this year & now hes not planning to fight once in the UK. Ive seen some UK people bring that up & take issue there.
    You have just described the double standard and said that this was not a double standard. Well played.

Comment

Some peoe just want to try to make an issue out of anything. These are not Joshua's laws or rules.

Go complain to the Saudi government. All this anti AJ crap is really really weak and feminine.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Lol yea idk that Id go if I was one of them. The whole crucifying people for being non-belivers thing is a lil much for me as a non-beliver.

Mario Lopez was saying that anyone with a Israel stamp on their passport wont be allowed in either so he cant go & I imagine there are plenty of guys in the media.
        Six zeros beging a number make things happen , you would go, ***** I would even wear one of those silly costumes just to blend in

Comment

Not a fan of Saudi Arabia, or any place with a high level of human rights violations. Especially after the Wa Po reporter was lured over there and killed. Really disgusting stuff. And I mean, does Hearn not produce big bucks for Joshua in England? Yet they just did a Joshua fight in NYC, when they could've done it in a stadium in England and made a pile more cashish.

BUT, having said all that, I doubt Joshua was the decider on the fight location. So IMO we can't blame him. Hearn just needs to wake up and stop being greedy. This just sends a bad message. We see unlimited greed today in many forms. We don't need to see it in boxing too. Just my 37 cents worth.

Comment

Tennis, golf, football, motor sport, wwe, boxing, all been to Saudi and there was none of this crying crap and everybody who went came back without horror stories.

Can somebody point out all the threads crying about Saudi when the WBSS final was held there? Or does all the feminine crying and moaning only appeared cuz it's Anthony Joshua?

That's why I'm paying no attention to crying ******s on here, people looking to cry and moan about ANYTHING AT All just cuz it's something to do with Anthony Joshua.

It's soooooooooooooo lame and see through.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Now its his fault for the law in other countries ? And under fire isn't new,hes under fire with ****** articles on a certain forum everyday. This is why Wilder gets clowned on here with daily threads bc this sites own propaganda doesn't quit . lol
              Hit the nail on the head

This website is like the sun news paper for flip flopping weasels

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                They killed that journalist not that long ago I doubt this fight gets half the press it would have if it was in UK or USA

They managed to somehow take the buzz away from the biggest fight in the year smh...
                Why do you care about the press it's getting? You don't even like AJ - you and your ilk are just mad he's going to make what your hero only dreams about, lol.

If you care about human rights issue - charity has to begin at home. You live in a country where police kill innocent unarmed people with impunity. Kids are thrown in concentration camps because of immigration issues. Thugs run around killing people everywhere. The biggest *****phile ring in the world. A country that goes around the world bombing defenceless children and women. Etc. Who gave you the moral right to talk about other countries?
                Last edited by BangEM; 09-09-2019, 02:03 AM.

Comment

To those talking about Israel, what has that got to do with boxers? And why should AJ who's of African descent care about Israel when the same country was the biggest supporter of Apartheid in South Africa? What about what Israel is doing in *********?

If you want to get dumb and start throwing shi..tt around - enough blame can go around. So shut the fu..ck up! No one asked you to watch the fight or go to Saudi Arabia. Mind your fu..cking business, since you're not his fan.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                    Why do you care about the press it's getting? You don't even like AJ - you and your ilk are just mad he's going to make what your hero only dreams about, lol.

If you care about human rights issue - charity has to begin at home. You live in a country where police kills people with impunity. Kids are thrown in concentration camps because of immigration issues. Thugs run around killing people everywhere. The biggest *****phile ring in the world. A country that goes around the world bombing defenceless children and women. Etc. Who gave you the moral right to talk about other countries?
                    Bald fake lawyer fannon here is only hating cuz it's ANTHONY JOSHUA. not Saudi, not human rights, he don't care about no journo's dying its just cuz its ANTHONY JOSHUA.

Wheres all Phenoms posts on the WBSS or anything else that's ever happened over there?

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
                      you would go
                      I personally dont think I would. Like I said the killing people who dont believe in god thing kinda freaks me the f#ck out. I can be loose lipped at times & Id be a lil worried about saying something that indicated I didnt believe in god & then bam Im getting 300 lashes or being murdered. F#ck that bs for seeing a fight live.

Comment

Working...
                      X