• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No reason tank can’t fight lomachenko.

Comment

Loma is a coward, he will never have the balls to do such thing. A fraud

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
        Fear is a reason. Loma is not confident he can beat Pacquiao.
        He can't IMO. He's maxed out at 135.

Comment

If pac eat 3x a day his walk around weight is below 148lb. Pac is a natural lightweight and could easily make 135lbs...

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
            Manny is on record very recently saying he can go down as low as 135. Yet, in the Campbell post fight press conference, Lomachenko's team immediately dismissed the possibility of a Pacquiao fight, comparing fighting Manny to fighting someone much bigger like Crawford or Canelo which is ridiculous.

I hear people compare Lomachenko to Roy Jones jr, yet Roy had the balls to go all the way to heavyweight...But Lomachenko can't fight a guy on record saying he can fight at his weight? Even some 137 catch-weight wouldn't be some huge, earth shattering undertaking. But Loma's team is trying to frame it like fighting Pacquiao is fighting some huge guy like Canelo. It's not a DUCK per say, but it's a REALISTIC challenge that Lomachenko isn't even willing to ACKNOWLEDGE.

Plus, I would much rather see Manny vs Lomachenko and maybe pass the torch that way If Loma can step up...than see Manny suffer a bad loss to Spence or Crawford.
            when Manny or his team said he can make 135??

Comment

he already done turned down the fight when it was presented to him. Stop digging up old news

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                when Manny or his team said he can make 135??

At the 2:00 mark... Manny says 135-147

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier. View Post
                  Do you honestly think Manny can make 135 healthy?
                  Its bull**** Loma comes up to 147 or he can stfu about a fight. Draining Manny is garbage.

Comment

Pacquiao is too old, people wont give any credit If Loma does beat him. Better to seek a fight with Mikey or some other decent name.

Comment

I doubt Manny wants to drain down to 135 at 40+ years old. I'm sure he could do it, but he would be putting himself at a disadvantage. Right now, he has the luxury of eating what he wants all the way up to the weigh in at 147 and still coming in under the limit. I can see him making 140 easier, but Loma is not going to 140, nor should be be expected to either. You cannot use the career path of one fighter to establish expectations of another. At least not in terms of weight classes.

I was a big Jones fan, but he killed himself coming back down from HW to LHW where he had to lose twenty pounds of muscle weight. He was never the same fighter again. Especially after his reflexes started to slow down.

Comment

Working...
                      X