Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton vs. Isaac Dogboe in Play For November 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCC gonna have another meltdown he said Loma was fighting Frampton in December.

Comment

Re

I dunno...seems like Dogboe should have taken a lighter tune-up touch, after two losses in a row, that were one-sided beatings.

Comment

Dogboe’s plan all along is to win belts at 126,130,135,140 and heck even at 147lbs to become 5-6 weight division champ😂

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Why they trying to give my mfer Dogboe CTE all at once ffs. Give my mfer a soft touch or two ffs.

Granted Frampton isnt what he once was, but Dogboe coming off back to back sh^tty nights & he dont need another big fight in a row.

This is the sh^t I hate about boxing. Its backwards. You win fights & they keep giving you highly winnable fights. Take an L or two & now you got unlimited big fights til you catch one too many L's in them.
          I hear you. And you are absolutely correct.

Unfortunately some fighters do not get the same kind of "protection" as some prima donnas.

A fighter with a LAST name called Dogboe only eats when he agrees to fight stiff competition!!

Comment

interesting match up

Comment

Should be a great fight. Both guys show up. Though they couldn't give Dogboe a soft tough in-between? Damn, 3 losses could be devastating.

Comment

Dogboe is going from the pan into the fire! If he thought Naverrete was tough.. Frampton will show him another level I don't think he can handle right now.

Comment

This is a big fight. Excited to see Dogboe with Toney in his corner.

Comment

You cannot doubt Dogboes courage but a fighter should be protected by his team and there should of been a few soft touches thrown in to bring his confidence up while working on his defense. If he is the Dogboe of old before the beat downs he could pull this off Frampton is past his best and might not be up for a war.

Comment

Working...
                    X