Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn To Part Ways With Trainer Glenn Rushton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn saw the highlights. He needs to hand them up or fight Kosta’s son.

Comment

Bob Horn should go back to being a Payless Shoe Source sales associate.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        TO be fair, look at Chris Algieri. He's a COMPLETELY different fighter under JDJ. Kovalev is also somewhat improved under McGirt.

Point is that a new trainer can sometimes help. With Jeff, if he fights at 154 max and switches trainers, he might very well bounce back. What I don't know is why he wants to - he was just talking about retirement not one month ago.
        chris algieri actually knows how to box!!! horn should take up mma. he'll do better in mma seeing how his style is more so for mma.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          chris algieri actually knows how to box!!! horn should take up mma. he'll do better in mma seeing how his style is more so for mma.
          Jeff can box. He just doesn't do orthodoxy. He's no less refined than Chino Maidana

And I keep reminding people about Derrick Gainer vs. Freddie Norwood.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            it's not the trainer jeffery!!
            Jeff is game, punches hard and lives clean, tuition is the only thing left for him be the best he can be, and thats the thing he is not the best he can be, Aussie boxing is stuck in traditional work sargent mentality they dont train-teach fighters anywhere near the level of the top world class fighters.

Rushton is not a good trainer, how can he be when he brings his star pupil into a MW fight soft and flat, you cant play games with weight like this, Rushton should have known by the look of Jeffs body and work that he is not a MW, if a trainer does one thing great its to match his fighters at there most efficient weight, just that alone will get wins more than loses.

Its easy to get a guy fit, but to get a guy into real fighting condition is a whole world of difference.

Horn is no world beater just an honest tough with a touch of ability, Rushton is not going to benefit Horn at all.

Comment

Jeff Horn is a joke, the sooner he gets out of the headlines the better.

List of excuses for this fight:
              -I ate pizza and junk food
              -I had the sniffles
              -It was my trainer

Maybe you werent that good to begin with?

Lets ignore his gift win over Pac where he was dropped and had his face busted up. What is his next best win? 43 year old Mundine? 42 year old Randail Bailey? 38 year old Ali Funeka?

Horn fought his first regional level middleweight not in their 40s, of course he got his ass kicked.

Comment

Instead of changing trainers, he should stop being lazy and make 147, the division he has a chance in.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Jeff can box. He just doesn't do orthodoxy. He's no less refined than Chino Maidana

And I keep reminding people about Derrick Gainer vs. Freddie Norwood.

Oh we have a comedian now.

Jeff cant box his way out of a paper bag.

Comment

Until pac beats him and redeem himself he still relevant.

Comment

Vs Pac

Vs Mundine (teehee)

Vs Bud

Vs Zerafa

Do you tag-a-longs see a pattern ?!?!?
                      The rest of the world does (teehee)

Comment

Working...
                      X