Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Unsure of Future: I've Got To Do Some Soul Searching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    I wonder how the Down Unders would have felt if the the fight went the opposite way, fought in the Philippines-

Pac's face is a bloody mess, punch stats favor Jeffy by a WIDE margin and yet Pac gets the win......
    I'd still like to know

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      That's what I'm thinking.

Most Pac fans have accepted Mays win. Only a couple of conspiracy theorists cling to some warped idea that Pac out boxed him.
      Their are always the same few posters that disregard any common sense and rationality to defend their god(I don't think any man should refer to any fighter as a god) to either piss off a certain demographic or in Alot of cases are just straight out mentally ill with an obsession of another man.
      Seems kind of gay to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Their are always the same few posters that disregard any common sense and rationality to defend their god(I don't think any man should refer to any fighter as a god) to either piss off a certain demographic or in Alot of cases are just straight out mentally ill with an obsession of another man.
        Seems kind of gay to me.
        Loyal to a hysterical fault
        Their ''brains'' aren't wired right

Comment

Working...
        X