Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank Can't Even Beat Farmer...Let Alone Lomachenko!!!...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
    "You are what you are before you got here" - Jay-Z

Boxers are born...Fighters are born...cliche that...
    If I busted out videos of BROKE STREET PERFORMERS would you say they have no talent because they aren't signed ?!?!?!

Cliches, bro. Avoid them and show me that 5 mil contract Tank threw away

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Farmer would run around for a few rounds and try to clown, thinking he has better boxing skills than Davis. Then be clowned back, outboxed, and KOed.
      Farmer will outbox Tank...and we already know what Loma will do to tank...even Bob said the man is runnin' from that "L"...aka Lomachenko...

Bro...you gotta be from Baltimore to have that much support for Tank...so it's a pride and city thing...I'm from P.G. and Gary Russell Jr. sends Tank his regards also...we know Tank don't want that Gary Russell Jr. problem either...

Salute...

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        If I busted out videos of BROKE STREET PERFORMERS would you say they have no talent because they aren't signed ?!?!?!

Cliches, bro. Avoid them and show me that 5 mil contract Tank threw away
        You're not making any sense bro...Justin Beiber started on the street with a banjo literally at age 4...or some chit... There's mad talented street performers that make a living that way...you buggin' big time!!!...

Show me Tank got the heart to fight anybody with a pulse...you can't be a champ and scared to fight other champs...and talk about being to green and young...foh...this is a Man's sport...he need to give that belt up if he don't wanna Man up...point...blank...period!!!...another cliche for ya...

Comment

You're not making any sense bro...Justin Beiber started on the street with a banjo literally at age 4...or some chit... There's mad talented street performers that make a living that way...you buggin' big time!!!...

Show me Tank got the heart to fight anybody with a pulse...you can't be a champ and scared to fight other champs...and talk about being to green and young...foh...this is a Man's sport...he need to give that belt up if he don't wanna Man up...point...blank...period!!!...another cliche for ya...
          For every person who makes it, there are 1000s who don't. According to your logic, NONE of them have talent because THEY ARE UNSIGNED !!!!!

''How can those BROKE STREET PERFORMERS have talent when they don't have a contract ?!?!?

(BTW, since you're not signed, maybe you don't have any talent ???)

Don't ask me to show you anything. YOU'RE the one who made claims. Shame I asked you to prove it, eh ?!?!?!

Comment

For every person who makes it, there are 1000s who don't. According to your logic, NONE of them have talent because THEY ARE UNSIGNED !!!!!

''How can those BROKE STREET PERFORMERS have talent when they don't have a contract ?!?!?

Don't ask me to show you anything. YOU'RE the one who made claims. Shame I asked you to prove it, eh ?!?!?!
            Time Out!!!...Show where I said any of that bullchit you're claiming!!!...(Jeopardy theme playing)

Comment

Might not be big enough $$$$ wise

6 ko's, though
              Not enough money to fight a guy with 6 ko’s???...Not even for 5 Million Dollars???...
              Is that the guaranteed money Tank would get ???

6 ko's is funny to look at, no offence
              Yup...5 Million isn’t funny to look at...no “offense” but Tevin would make you his 7th ko...
              Lets see the 5 mil guaranteed offer Tank turned down. I won't bother with the last bit. It's a cliché....No one who has never ''laced them up'' can fight.

Question, what were boxers before they made it ?!?!? They didn't come from some distant planet, bro.
              "You are what you are before you got here" - Jay-Z

Boxers are born...Fighters are born...cliche that...
              Time Out!!!...Show where I said any of that bullchit you're claiming!!!...(Jeopardy theme playing)

Comment

How do my responses correlate to this bullchit you posted???...

You're comprehension skills are of the utmost terrible I have ever witnessed in my entire life...man go to Guinnes Book Of World Records right now to get your "World's Greatest Dumbass" award...smh...

Man...I tell ya...

Comment

How do my responses correlate to this bullchit you posted???...

You're comprehension skills are of the utmost terrible I have ever witnessed in my entire life...man go to Guinnes Book Of World Records right now to get your "World's Greatest Dumbass" award...smh...

Man...I tell ya...
                  I asked you to show me the 5 mil contract Tank threw away
                  YOU WHIFFED

YOU say I would be Farmers 7th ko victim without knowing a thing about me.
                  Live by the cliché, get embarrassed by the cliché

Comment

I asked you to show me the 5 mil contract Tank threw away
                    YOU WHIFFED

YOU say I would be Farmers 7th ko victim without knowing a thing about me.
                    Live by the cliché, get embarrassed by the cliché

Geez you're dumb...have a good 1 bro...

Comment

Geez you're dumb...have a good 1 bro...
                      Next time, shut your c0ck hole if you're not going to bring FACTS.

''Tank walked away from 5 mil ??''
                      ''Yup !!!!''
                      ''Prove it''
                      ''You dumb.''

Comment

Working...
                      X