Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank Can't Even Beat Farmer...Let Alone Lomachenko!!!...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• _

Comment

• Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post

_

https://www.google.com/search?ei=PN5...4dUDCAo&uact=5

Comment

• tank clearly beats farmer

farmer didnt overly impress vs jono caroll

he looked tennyson but tennyson cant take body shots

i dont know if the constant activity is making him slightly slow down

but tank is a beast

i rate him super highly

easily beats farmer

and i see him as a toss-up vs loma

very very special fighter

and i did have inoue as p4p number 1 year or 2 ago and was laughed at

watch tank next few years

Comment

Speakin’ of lame you’re a “Lame Duck”!!!...

I asked you a question...and your lame duck ass is cared to answer it like Tank scared of Farmer...birds of a feather huh???...
          Stupid i answered yo question. But u still havent answered mine idiot.
          How does Farmer beat Tank?

Nothing to say besides he ducking? Last time i checked that wasnt my even my argument in the first place.

If u not gon answer me don't respond.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Stupid i answered yo question. But u still havent answered mine idiot.
            How does Farmer beat Tank?

Nothing to say besides he ducking? Last time i checked that wasnt my even my argument in the first place.

If u not gon answer me don't respond.
            Hypocrite much???...My thread...so you can exit...can’t even answer the question...doin’ all this backpedalin’ and...

So long sucka!!!...

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
              tank clearly beats farmer

but tank is a beast

i rate him super highly

easily beats farmer

Smh...damn near all of nsb dksab!!!...

Comment

Umm...The Eubanks would like to have a talk with you!!!...

Also Naseem Hamed acted a fool right???...Was very obnoxious!!!...

There from the UK right???...

They define act a fool and obnoxious...your cognitive dissonance is showing

Connor Mcgregor - Irish...has personality...acts a fool and is obnoxious...recently punched an elderly man in the face because he refused his whiskey...

Derrick Chisora - Acts a fool and is obnoxious...spit in Klitchkos face...

Dillon White - Acts a fool and is obnoxious

Teofimo lopez - Obnoxious

Ryan Garcia - Obnoxious

Bob Arum - Obnoxious

Joseph Diaz - Obnoxious

Ricardo Mayorga - Acts a fool and is obnoxious

Fernando Vargas - Obnoxious

Hector Camacho - Acted a fool...and obnoxious

Honorable mention but not a boxer - Jim Gray - Obnoxious

Present Day African-American Fighters

Deontay Wilder has a big personality like Fury and isn’t obnoxious or acts a fool...

Floyd Mayweather Jr...was quiet and respectful during his pbf days and got ignored and played by Bob...had to unleash a lot of personality...he doesn’t act a fool and isn’t obnoxious...

The following are standup AA’s that have personality...not big personality but they have personality and likeability to them...
                Present Day

Tevin Farmer
                Shawn Porter
                Errol Spence Jr.
                Terence Crawford
                Devon Alexander
                Timothy Bradley Jr.
                Andre Ward
                Keith Thurman
                Devin Haney
                Tank Davis

From past...

Sugar Ray Leonard - there’s nothing bad you can say about him and he had a big personality...

At the end of the day they’re fighters man!!!...If it wasn’t for boxing some of these guys would be legit psychos and killers no matter the “race”...wise up bro!!!...
                The Eubanks are actually very articulate and don't act the fool.

McGregor was loved for the exact thing Mayweather was hated for. Do the math.

Your post is twisting and turning into 5 different separate points as You completely went off point

If Anthony Joshua was African American, he wouldn't have the support from the average US fan. That's the point.

Why do you think Mayweather went from Pretty Boy Floyd to Money Mayweather? Because a black man acting dumb and ignorant In the US pays.

You mentioned a bunch of other fighters that are irrelevant to the topic. Why? Because Puerto Rican supported Camacho regardless as did Mexicans who supported Vargas, etc. Most African Americans didn't even Fcuk with half the guys you mentioned like Ward, Bradley, Farmer, Haney, Thurman, Porter, etc.... Why? Because they don't play the fool like a Charlo or Tank, etc.

It's a crazy dynamic. If you don't see it or think differently, that's fine. I can't expect everyone to see or get it.
                Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-10-2019, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  The Eubanks are actually very articulate and don't act the fool.

McGregor was loved for the exact thing Mayweather was hated for. Do the math.

Your post is twisting and turning into 5 different separate points as You completely went off point

If Anthony Joshua was African American, he wouldn't have the support from the average US fan. That's the point.

Why do you think Mayweather went from Pretty Boy Floyd to Money Mayweather? Because a black man acting dumb and ignorant In the US pays.

You mentioned a bunch of other fighters that are irrelevant to the topic. Why? Because Puerto Rican supported Camacho regardless as did Mexicans who supported Vargas, etc. Most African Americans didn't even Fcuk with half the guys you mentioned like Ward, Bradley, Farmer, Haney, Thurman, Porter, etc.... Why? Because they don't play the fool like a Charlo or Tank, etc.

It's a crazy dynamic. If you don't see it or think differently, that's fine. I can't expect everyone to see or get it.
                  But you're not saying why though...that's the point...I know why but do you???...I'm sure you do...so don't play dumb as to why the African American fighters you mentioned had to "behave" a certain way to get "America's attention"...There are Black fighters that conduct themselves without showing off...as we've already went over...but at the end of the day Boxing is entertainment and there is nothing wrong with entertaining viewers so as to gain them as fans...if Deontay Wilder was from England...he'd be on top of the Boxing world and heralded as the G.O.A.T. heavyweight...at least of his era...

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                    tank clearly beats farmer

but tank is a beast

i rate him super highly

easily beats farmer

You’re more confident than tank and mayweather...if they felt like you...the fight would have been made...Tank told Farmer to get a belt and he did...then Tank moved up...foh...

Comment

Working...
                    X