Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 Joshua fans vs 10 Wilder fans - who wins a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder's thugz would dominate the weak beta cuckolds that worship Joshua.

Comment

America is the ****sexual capital of the world this is a fact. Americana typically can't fight unless they have their guns so wilder fans would lose.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
        America is the ****sexual capital of the world this is a fact. Americana typically can't fight unless they have their guns so wilder fans would lose.
        Man even the ****sexuals in the US would whoop British Joshua fans

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
          Man even the ****sexuals in the US would whoop British Joshua fans

Comment

To be honest most Americans are soft as **** but have big mouths i’d expect not just the British to destroy fat ****sexual Americans but people from the majority of nations the world over. The Irish, Spanish, Ukrainian, Russians, Mexicans etc

Comment

so all the wilder fans vs 10 AJ fans?

Comment

I used to by more of an AJ fan than a Wilder fan. The way he has been so arrogant and disrespectful toward Ruiz and talking down to him as if he was the winner and Ruiz the loser has turned me against him. I am a Wilder fan because he has stepped up the quality of his opposition and is doing a nice job of knocking guys out. I have no idea who would win a gang fight between AJ fans and Wilder fans but since I am now a Wilder fan and no longer an AJ fan I will vote for the Wilder fans.

Comment

Well hell, I am bring the finest guns then and I'll murder the UK punks.Your queen won't let you own guns so you don't know how to use them and we own them and know how to use them.

Comment

To be honest most Americans are soft as **** but have big mouths i’d expect not just the British to destroy fat ****sexual Americans but people from the majority of nations the world over. The Irish, Spanish, Ukrainian, Russians, Mexicans etc
                    Hell, we beat you in a few wars and then saved you in world war 2 so we can beat you in a gang fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

VS

These fan fights of yours are fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X