Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara Grinds Hard For Ramon Alvarez Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Erislandy Lara Grinds Hard For Ramon Alvarez Clash

Erislandy Lara Training Camp Photos Gallery - Former world champion Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara will continue his quest to reclaim his spot at the top of the 154-pound division when he takes on Ramon Alvarez for the WBA Super Welterweight title this Saturday night in the main event of FOX PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes from The Armory in Minneapolis.

[Click Here To Read More]

lara vs j-rock ?

Comment

always been a fan of his southpaw boxing

Who would have thought Lara would be the last standing Cuban among the trio [Rigo, Gamboa]

Comment

I hope Lara gets another big fight sometine soon. Hes gotten away from his boring style and has actually been in back to back entertaining fights. Never thought I'd ever look forward to seeing Lara fight lol

Comment

Lara vs Ramon Alvarez? they trying to get Canelo's brother killed?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
            I hope Lara gets another big fight sometine soon. Hes gotten away from his boring style and has actually been in back to back entertaining fights. Never thought I'd ever look forward to seeing Lara fight lol
            He getting old, he doesn't have a choice.

Comment

Lara’s jab-left-JAB is a beauty of a combo

So is his check right hook

The toughest Cuban in years. He has plenty of dog in him and will dig deep when the fight isn’t a classy boxing match

Comment

Working...
              X