No announcement yet.

NSB PICK 'EM 2019 #62. 31st AUGUST 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    I'm guessing because the idiots that wait until the last few hours to pick complain that they miss fights that happen in Europe.
    Its a shame, those are potential surprises with Hughie Fury being a live dog and Martinez being one.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Why don't we have pick'ems for Hughie Fury Vs Povetkin and Edwards Vs Martinez. I can see upsets happening in both and one of them is a world title fight?!
      Apologies, man. One or both could have been in and Edwards vs Martinez should have been in for sure given their rankings... top class fight. Problem is I been away the last month with just a coupla pit stops at home and ain't had the time to do more than throw up the Pick Ems that were on the 'upcoming Pick Ems' thread put up in July. Best I can tell both Edwards and Martinez and Hughie vs Sasha were announced right around the turn of the month - well after the August 'upcoming' thread was put up - at which time I was already off down at Chepstow in the camper and pretty much on internet silence...

I know we ain't got one for the coming month but the place to look for stuff like that are the 'upcoming' threads that should be stickied... if you know of any good fights that you think should be in but ain't then that's the place to say it - ideally with at least a weeks notice.

Alternatively you can PM me or NC Uppercut or otrocubiche (all 3 of us is probably best) on the CREW.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 08-30-2019, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Koba. Lomachenko. KO, Late.

Comment

ruedboy Loma Early KO X2

Comment

ShoulderRoll, Lomachenko, KO, MID, 2X

Comment

The plunger man

Lomachenko - KO late x3 (2x if no more 3x)

Comment

Idunnoshet
                Lomachenko / Dec / Wide X2

Comment

Damn Wicked

Loma, decision, wide X2

Comment

mathed

Loma, KO/TKO, MID
                    Last edited by mathed; 08-31-2019, 07:30 AM.

Comment

alexnation; Loma, KO, Late X2

Comment

Working...
                      X