Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Derevyanchenko - Tense Face To Face in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG shook bro

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      GGG shook bro
      Now that Danny beat D-Chenko Sissy-g is less worried & was given the easy road yet AGAIN for a belt..What a wuss pvssy-g is.

Comment

Such a classy dude GGG! You can tell there is no hard feelings. Just business. Good luck and may the best man win. Although, I will crush your head.. lol

Comment

Oh yeah a VERY tense face off...

Comment

Derevyanchenko has a big ass head. Target practice for GGGs jab all night. I'm more excited for this one than I was at 1st. Might be a war while it lasts

Comment

Derev fights a little, uh, dirty ? Wonder how Triple G will react to the first free punch out of the break?

Comment

Lol yea your right man that dude does have a big head we'll see how good his head movement is an hopefully for his sake he doesn't end up fighting like lemeiux getting jabbed all night long

Comment

"Tense Face To Face in NYC"

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Derevanchenko looks as strong and solid as Canelo. I wonder if he'll be able to take GGG's punches as well?
                    I'd say not for long but he'll fight back and get overwhelmed. Canelo's chin is something else completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Oh yeah a VERY tense face off...

I put the same thing but with a at the end of it haha

Comment

Working...
                      X