Collapse
No announcement yet.

The insecurity of American boxing fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO at the fat yanks venting on the thread.

When Josh sparks fat Ruiz out in December and Fury sparks the bum Wilder out next February - I'm getting buckets for American tears. LMAO.

Till then, keep playing your gay football called "NFL" while touching one another's butts.

Team GB!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      You seem very knowledgeable in that area. No straight man thinks like this. Enjoy your 5 champions bum
      I found your idol, Wilder, chasing generational wealth. LMAO.

Comment

Let's keep it civilized.
        War Boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          I found your idol, Wilder, chasing generational wealth. LMAO.

Only 5 UK champions lmao your fighters are worse than the hygiene over there butter tooth nasty mouth lol. I found your lover AJ chasing roids.

E59-D9826-397-B-4-B6-F-A49-A-A2-B1-A103-B8-F6

Comment

AJ was just beaten by Ruiz
            Whyte just pissed dirty
            Fury is fighting a nobody.

Who else you got? Talk about insecure Brits, y’all also delusional and ****** as F U C K. Y’all wanna buy the Golden Gate Bridge from me?

Comment

Only 5 UK champions lmao your fighters are worse than the hygiene over there butter tooth nasty mouth lol. I found your lover AJ chasing roids.

E59-D9826-397-B-4-B6-F-A49-A-A2-B1-A103-B8-F6
              LMAO at a fat yank talking about hygiene when most of you are fat and sweaty with nasty odour, lol. And also very dirty, lol. Everywhere in America is very stuffy due to how obese almost everyone is.

You can fix the teeth but trust me, you can't fix obesity. Just look at how horrible a lot of your women look these days in trying to transfer all their face, arm and belly fat to their butts. They all look ridiculous and are still FAT. LMAO.

No, AJ is just genetically gifted. Your idol Wilder like the rest of you yanks are steroids nuts. You eat, drink, breathe and sleep steroids. Just take a look at all your athletes - all roid cheats.

Comment

I'm a yank but I don't give a damn where a fighter is from, if he's good then he's good. I despise how judges will cheat for a home country fighter versus a foreign fighter. It makes me cringe, as if we're dishonest spoiled b**** that have to cheat to win. It doesn't happen all the time, for example Calzaghe could have been cheated against Hopkins but he wasn't, and Kell Brook rightfully got the nod against Shawn Porter when he took the belt from him. There were some others that stunk, such as Khan losing to Peterson and GGG having to settle for a draw vs. Canelo in their first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                  LMAO at a fat yank talking about hygiene when most of you are fat and sweaty with nasty odour, lol. And also very dirty, lol. Everywhere in America is very stuffy due to how obese almost everyone is.

You can fix the teeth but trust me, you can't fix obesity. Just look at how horrible a lot of your women look these days in trying to transfer all their face, arm and belly fat to their butts. They all look ridiculous and are still FAT. LMAO.

No, AJ is just genetically gifted. Your idol Wilder like the rest of you yanks are steroids nuts. You eat, drink, breathe and sleep steroids. Just take a look at all your athletes - all roid cheats.
                  6405-FC57-6-A0-E-4173-BE70-A7138-C955-C65
                  6-F6-E848-B-1065-4-F4-F-A93-A-403-E7-DF5-B65-A

Comment

Go fix your teeeth. You should be worried about that ****** wanker

Comment

6405-FC57-6-A0-E-4173-BE70-A7138-C955-C65
                      6-F6-E848-B-1065-4-F4-F-A93-A-403-E7-DF5-B65-A

Comment

Working...
                      X