No announcement yet.

Sources: Joe Rogan said Andy Ruiz vs Joshua will be in england

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    No, you want to see fights all around the world as long as they are in America. Are you not one of these people moaning about Saudi Arabia? Is that somewhere around the world?
    I disagree with having this specific fight in Saudi Arabia, due to the opportunity for Eddie Hearn/Match-room to continue their assault upon the american market. 'Ruiz Junior vs Joshua is NOW a massive fight, providing the almost perfect spring board to continue their invasion of america with Anthony Joshua'.

The UK should be the last choice as destination for this rematch, Match-room has been there and done that 'This is not the time to be back tracking on their intentions, this goes for both MatchRoom & Anthony Joshua himself'.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
      so u just want to see the same old venues in america all the time
      man u yanks are so insular
      Please don't stereotype all Yanks because of one opinion, or even a few. That's the same as me lumping all Brits together, and I have never done that.
      I traveled the Far East when I was 20 years old. I've been across the US a couple times. I speak Spanish and love all cultures. I treat everyone with kindness and respect. I work hard, live below my means, and consume as little as possible. I understand the world is more than the USofA. My church has over 400 ministries around the world. Even if I am not the typical American, most people I know are like me. There are still 100's of thousands like me.
      A few narrow minded or biased people on a forum do not represent the majority or warrant lumping millions of other people together with derogatory insinuations.
      It's not just you. There are several Brits on here that insult me on a weekly basis, and I have NEVER uttered a cross word toward any foreign boxer or any fans outside the USA, as a whole. NEVER.

I don't care what country you come from. There are good people, bad people, fat or skinny, open-minded or closed-minded, arrogant and humble, ugly and beautiful, ...all types of people exist in every culture and geographical location. That's humanity. It's also humanity who makes up and perpetuates the stereotypes, discrimination, prejudice, and antagonism that pit us against one another.

I realize that you are not the primary culprit on BoxingScene.com, that continually demonizes, belittles, and maligns the American culture and American people as a whole. There are 2 names I can think of off the top of my head who constantly generalize all Yanks in a negative and derogatory manner. Well pardon me, but I'd appreciate it if ya'll kept your remarks directed at just the guilty parties, or at least include a caveat that excludes Me, My Wife, My Granddaughter, My Mother, and Step-Dad . We ain't insular, gluttonous, fat, wealthy, greedy, or any other stereotype floating around out there.
      I don't know how many "Yanks are so insular", but I imagine those kinds of people exist in every culture, in some way, shape, or form. I'm a Yank and I'm quite interested in other cultures, peoples, and life outside the US. Have you ever prayed in a Filipino thatch hut with a 90 year old family matriarch ? Or helped people evacuate in Burma during political unrest ?
      Hong Kong, Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Perth-Australia, Hawaii, Philippines, Mexico City, Tijuana, are a few places I have been to and experienced.

Comment

Working...
      X