Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooo...how much does Ruiz deserve in the Wilder fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50/50 ....

Comment

Ruiz-Josh II should happen first I reckon.

Comment

He deserves the fight due to him holding 3/4 Alphabet titles...

Should Wilder beat Ruiz, let AJ rematch a beltless Ruiz... AJ would be lucky if he fights Ruiz with his ex-belts plus WBC and Snickers belts...

And oh, Let AJ fight Fury while Ruiz and Wilder are fighting...

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          I see...In that case, Joshua/Hearn should be perfectly fine in cancelling the Ruiz rematch; just wait for the Ruiz vs Wilder winner and go after all the belts in one huge basket.
          It also got the advantage of letting Wilder and Ruiz incur some damage before he faces one of them.
          Don't you agree?
          Why is Hearn so freaking in a hurry anyways?
          So what I gather you are saying, is that you disagree with AJ exercising the rematch clause. You think he should have taken some tune up fights and just banked on a Ruiz/Wilder fight getting made, then the winner granting AJ a shot at all the marbles as soon as he's ready. That sound about right ?

Here's why Hearn is "in such a freaking hurry". Contract wise, Hearn/AJ will never get as favorable contract conditions as they have with the "rematch clause". Secondly, the shortest path to getting those belts back is an immediate rematch and he believes he can win the immediate rematch.
          As far as "waiting for a Wilder-Ruiz winner and an Undisputed HW Championship of the World bout", I think is foolish to bank on that even happening. I'd say it's more likely the belts get broken up and it would be years before Joshua could get a shot at a title. Not to mention money. The rematch is an opportunity for a big fight and big money. Everybody wants to see Joshua vs Ruiz Jr II !

Comment

They will do 50/50 for that fight. No problem at all.

Comment

If he beats Joshua in the rematch he should demand more money than Wilder.

Comment

If Ruiz beats Joshua in the rematch then he should get 70/30 vs Wilder, if they sell 300k PPVs like Wilder's last PPV then Haymon should pay Ruiz at least 30 million dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  I see.

In that case, Joshua/Hearn should be perfectly fine
                  in cancelling the Ruiz rematch; just wait
                  for the Ruiz vs Wilder winner and go after all the belts
                  in one huge basket.
                  It also got the advantage of letting Wilder and Ruiz incur some damage
                  before he faces one of them.
                  Don't you agree?

Why is Hearn so freaking in a hurry anyways?
                  LMAO. You have got no brain, yo.

Comment

i dont know but wilder should get 100 million

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      PPV will probably get a million buys. The two biggest fan bases in boxing, Mexican and African American. And the TV rights for Mexico will be huge. Also PPV in the UK so they can watch the two fighters they hate the most.

He'll come close to clearing $20 mil if not more.
                      20M? If it does over a million buys at say $85 dollars, he's going to clear a lot more than 20M for this fight. If it is a 50/50 split, both should clear 30M+ with no problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X