Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: After Porter - I'll Be Looking For Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pbc

Mayweather is done. Pacquiao had a up close look at Spence and should retire.No way should he go that route. I would be surprise if he doesn't duck again. He has absolutely nothing to prove 🥊

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Damn! Top Skank has ZERO WW's.

Egis
      Van Heerdon
      Mendoza
      Besputin
      Vikas
      Alvarado

And that's pretty much it without bringing someone up or down in weight???

Crawford is FUKED!
      Jermall Charlo is in the same boat as Terence Crawford, but nobody is feeling sorry for him!

Comment

PAC VS SPENCE would break the attendance record at Texas Stadium in Dallas. PPV would do very well also but don't look for it. PAC knew THURMAN would be rusty coming off.2.5 yr ring rust with only 1 tuneup. SPENCE has been fighting constantly and needs no tuneup. He will stop PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Jermall Charlo is in the same boat as Terence Crawford, but nobody is feeling sorry for him!
          I do. What the WBC pulled against him is CRIMINAL! And they shouldn’t even rank GGG since they ordered them to fight and GGG said no.

I’ve been wanting Canelo to fight him as soon as GGG turned it down. Fight in Houston would be HUGE.

Charlo needs to get ranked by the WBO or IBF IMO.

A fight in Japan against Murata would be AWESOME as will.

Comment

I do. What the WBC pulled against him is CRIMINAL! And they shouldn’t even rank GGG since they ordered them to fight and GGG said no.

I’ve been wanting Canelo to fight him as soon as GGG turned it down. Fight in Houston would be HUGE.

Suliaman wants Canelo vs. GGG III as much as DAZN does! What makes Charlo different than Crawford, is that Crawford just signed an extension with Top Rank in 2018! He knew how this was going to work, or at least he should have! He saw how long it took to get May vs. Pac, and then he couldn't get a shot at Pacquiao himself, so what made him think Arum would be able to get Spence?

Comment

I'm disappointed, Spence chasing a smaller man past his prime.
              It's big money, but if "The Truth" want to stay in P4P top ten, he better go after Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                Boring ass

No personality boring mufcka

Stop ducking Crawford you boring mufcka

Very well said! First he fights Mikey, a guy who was two weight classes below him. But now he wants to fight a 40 year old Pacquiao!

Spence needs to challenge himself and move up in weight!!

Comment

Charlo has to be pretty stupid to pay sanctioning fees to the WBC after they screwed him.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    Stop ducking Crawford. Crawford is calling you out and all the fans want that fight yet spence and the pbc rats only want to try make excuses not to make that fight.

It's the PBC baby. Trying hard to kill the sport.

I'm not for in company in particular but for the most part yeah, its PBC fighters who try to fight the old or two weight classes below them. I just don't get it. When these guys were with Golden Boy they challenged them self.

A few fighters from different companies do it but for the most part is a PBC thing to call out the old, the retired or weight classes below them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      Charlo has to be pretty stupid to pay sanctioning fees to the WBC after they screwed him.

Agreed. Canelo was elevated and Charlo is stuck holding a belt that no longer has any meaning.

Comment

Working...
                      X