Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: After Porter - I'll Be Looking For Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR disaster. Step up and fight another smaller man in Crawford. If not, then go to 154 and fight people your own size. Winning no fans chasing after a smaller man who is no true welterweight. A coward & a bully.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      And you know that's not going to happen and when it doesn't, what then will be the excuses for avoiding Crawford?
      Will Crawford still be with Top Rank/ESPN? Will Crawford still be with the man who pulled out the race card on Haymon? Will Crawford still be with the man who sued Haymon (unsucessfully) in court? Will Crawford still be with the man who says he doesn't know if Haymon really exists? If so, I think there will still be problems making this fight!

Comment

• Something you disagree with? There is nothing Haymon does that a cult disciple like you would dare disagree with.

Sure Al Haymon is doing financially fine and that seems to be your main concern, not the fighter. What about Wilder, he missed out on 120 million pay day. But then again it did benefit Al so you agree with that. Fury is being built-up so that he and Wilder can make 3 times more than the original rematch was offering. But that didn't benefit Al short term so that's not something you can agree with. Pac signed to the PBC on his own terms and he's not fighting Spence or anyone he's not interested in fighting. Do you agree with that or not or are you unsure how to spin that without word from the other Haymonite groupies.

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        If Haymon does something I disagree with, I'll speak on it, because i'm not a hypocrite! Right now, after Ruiz blasted out Joshua, and Fury ran scared from the Wilder rematch, and Pacquiao is signed to PBC, I think PBC is doing just fine!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          PPV and "money-wise" is what "prize fighting" is all about! I hope you didn't think the belt was the prize, or did you?
          The belt? lol. I never disagreed about the fight being a money maker. Just not sold on the competitiveness of it. Manny may shock a lot of us but I see Spence crushing him.

Comment

• how is spence gonna fight crawford when crawford is with arum and ESPN and is not leaving there any time soon? spence has better fights for him at PBC than crawford at ESPN.

Comment

• Haymon likes Arum enough to make Fury/Wilder and ok with Felix Diaz and John Molina fighting Crawford but Spence needs protection. And you call yourself a boxing fan? These are easy questions for anyone outside of the cult, everyone seems to know the answers but you. Boxing fan? I don't think so.

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Will Crawford still be with Top Rank/ESPN? Will Crawford still be with the man who pulled out the race card on Haymon? Will Crawford still be with the man who sued Haymon (unsucessfully) in court? Will Crawford still be with the man who says he doesn't know if Haymon really exists? If so, I think there will still be problems making this fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by afont501 View Post
                I understand that however Manny was KOed by JMM and after his inactivity Manny is still an effective explosive fighter. There are no excuses especially coming from KEITH THURMAN. NONE!!!!

Speaking on Spence, it is what it is. Win or lose against anybody, PACQUIAO is an 8 time World Champion from 8 different weight classes, 5 time LINEAL CHAMPION, and no one can't take that away. A TRUE CHAMPION!!!
                Every fighter is different as are other athletes. Some athletes come back from a knee injury and are just fine. Others with the same injury are done. Some excuses are legitimate. Injuries and inactivity are two of those. Was Thurman ever an elite fighter? That is debatable but he is certainly not the same fighter he once was. Pacquiao is a future hall of famer and an all time great. No comparison between him and Thurman.

Comment

• The Crawford duck is real

Comment

• Are you saying Spence should avoid the best because he can? Of course Spence has fights within the PBC but none of them will prove anything. Manny isn't fight Spence and none of the other fights make close to the PPV money that Crawford vs Spence would generate. After that the winner could claim P4P best...but it's risky and that's not a risk Errol is willing to take.

I thought as a fan of boxing you would want the best to fight the best. If you are a fan of a boxer I would think you would at least want your fighter to get the best payday. But I guess if you are ok with boxing becoming a crappy version of WWF you got what you wanted.

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    how is spence gonna fight crawford when crawford is with arum and ESPN and is not leaving there any time soon? spence has better fights for him at PBC than crawford at ESPN.

Comment

• Manny said he's not interested in Spence.
                      Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                      The belt? lol. I never disagreed about the fight being a money maker. Just not sold on the competitiveness of it. Manny may shock a lot of us but I see Spence crushing him.

Comment

Working...
                      X