Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev vs. Oleksandr Gvozdyk - Official For October 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev vs. Oleksandr Gvozdyk - Official For October 18

Two very bad men are set for an old-fashioned Philadelphia throwdown. WBC light heavyweight world champion Oleksandr "The Nail" Gvozdyk and IBF light heavyweight world champion Artur Beterbiev will fight in a highly anticipated title unification bout Friday, Oct. 18 at the Liacouras Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Gvozdyk.

Comment

Outstanding fight, think Gvozdyk survives some scary moments early and tags the **** out of Beterbiev in the middle rounds with the jab and stops him. Think it will look a lot like Hooker vs Saucedo

Comment

Glad it’s on ESPN proper and not some ignorant app

Comment

Two toppings.

Comment

Oh man, it's right near my birthday. I'm thinking of cancelling my travel plans and heading up to Philly to watch this as a gift for myself.

Comment

War Artur amigo!

Comment

So eager to see this fight. Still can't decide who I'm going for. As of now, I'm leaning towards Beterbiev but it's not a confident pick.

Comment

Unifications are always good.

Comment

Beterbiev will get outworked. Maybe land a few good shots but he will be too slow and befuddled to pose a threat to Govozdyk.

Comment

Working...
                    X