Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Media Out to Down Pacquiao's Bid for Another FOTD Award?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    how does someone who retired in 2015 is suppose to win fighter of the decade??? you brought up manny's losses as to why you feel he shouldnt win FOTD yet floyd who has been inactive for 4-5 years now is suppose to win? wtf is this??? it's called "fighter of the decade" for a reason. not fighter of a half decade.
    Yeah, it's a comedy if floyd will win the award. I will agree if they award to floyd the FIGHTER OF THE HALF DECADE. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      Yeah, it's a comedy if floyd will win the award. I will agree if they award to floyd the FIGHTER OF THE HALF DECADE. LMAO.
      these people is weird azz hell lol.. floyd should win FOTD when he's been out since 2015 lol. that's like me competing in a 5000 meter run race but only did 800 meter and is claiming that i should win.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        losses dont really mean much if you consider what he's done after those losses. pac won fighter of the decade the first time, and he had losses and 2 draws during that time frame!! but he won because of what he did after those losses!
        of course they don’t mean much if you’re a pacquiao fan. You can’t disregard losses and that’s why I like BoxRec they don’t care how popular you are a Loss is a loss. I could see 1or2 losses but he lost 4 times.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          of course they don’t mean much if you’re a pacquiao fan. You can’t disregard losses and that’s why I like BoxRec they don’t care how popular you are a Loss is a loss. I could see 1or2 losses but he lost 4 times.
          every ATG's have losses... so are you saying that they arent great fighters anymore? and you're trying to twist what i said. i even explained it after but you choose to bold one part only. i said losses dont mean much if you consider what the fighters accomplished after that.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            out of those 4 losses, only the marquez ko sticks out. yes, an L is an L, but you know it, i know it, that the other loss such as to bradley was a fluke, horn was a fluke, and floyd?

i think that win for floyd hurted his legacy more so than good with that performance lol. so that brings me back to the marquez ko which is the only one that sticks out.

which is what people talk about when trying to diss pac. they dont bring up the floyd win. they bring up the marquez ko. ! but look at what pac has done after the ko. i rest my case.

Comment

Either canelo or manny.

No one else matters.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                Either canelo or manny.

No one else matters.
                this right here. but im thinking canelo will take it. if manny would have knocked thurman or broner out then it would be game over.

Comment

If its on who you beat Floyd will win easy because he beat the only two guys next in line, if its popularity and all the hype outside of the ring then Manny or Canelo, but in all honesty Floyd has the best last 10yr resume and as I said he beat both Manny and Canelo,,,, Floyd will win it and he earned it in the ring.

Comment

Floyd has been inactive too long to win, Canelo's issue is being popped for PED's Manny believe it or not is in the running due to activity and being the oldest to win WW belt at 40 and he did it fighting a prime fighter. A Dark horse is Deontay Wilder thou.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                      Floyd has been inactive too long to win, Canelo's issue is being popped for PED's Manny believe it or not is in the running due to activity and being the oldest to win WW belt at 40 and he did it fighting a prime fighter. A Dark horse is Deontay Wilder thou.
                      Thats very true Floyd has been retired for awhile, but then again his 10yr resume trumps everybody else and he did it in a much shorter time which only elevates it more, wins over Canelo and Manny along with his other victims have got to weigh a lot.

Its down to how they judge, from hype and popularity or ring resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X