No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: MTK Reveals More Names For Golden Contract Tournaments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: MTK Reveals More Names For Golden Contract Tournaments

Jazza Dickens has been confirmed as an addition to the Golden Contract tournament. The concept, initiated by MTK Global, features tournaments in the featherweight, super-lightweight and light-heavyweight divisions. Dickens is the IBF European champion at featherweight and also holds a number 11 ranking with the sanctioning body.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sorry if it upsets anyone, but there's only one European championship & that's the EBU!!...

Comment

Loving this

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
        Sorry if it upsets anyone, but there's only one European championship & that's the EBU!!...
        Well technically that is the WBC's version but granted it's had the most credence over the years and up to this day. Shame the WBC isn't as legit in its operations as that belt is.

Comment

[QUOTE=BoloShot;19981916]Well technically that is the WBC's version but granted it's had the most credence over the years and up to this day. Shame the WBC isn't as legit in its operations as that belt is.I gotta pull you up on this one old fruit. The EBU was formed in 1948, while the WBC wasn't born until 1963. "Please check your history"!

Comment

[QUOTE=Mick Higgs;19982118]
            Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
            Well technically that is the WBC's version but granted it's had the most credence over the years and up to this day. Shame the WBC isn't as legit in its operations as that belt is.I gotta pull you up on this one old fruit. The EBU was formed in 1948, while the WBC wasn't born until 1963. "Please check your history"!
            I'm aware of that... I'm talking about how it's the European belt associated with the WBC... My lord you guys get so defensive over nothing here.

Comment

Working...
            X