Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Make No Mistake, Dubois Going Right To The Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Make No Mistake, Dubois Going Right To The Top

DANIEL DUBOIS is getting ready to conquer the world the next step is the Commonwealth title. The rising heavyweight star will face Ebenezer Tetteh on September 27 at the Royal Albert Hall in London. It will be another chance for the British public to see the hottest prospect in the glamour division of the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fish eyes sounding downright credible next to B-sample Eddie and the 600 days crowd

Comment

It would take some time with DDD, I don’t have any issues with it. But he (Warren) usually criticises other promoters for the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
        Fish eyes sounding downright credible next to B-sample Eddie and the 600 days crowd
        Yes, except Warren is just as duplicitous and has the same double standards regarding PEDs (Fury, Saunders, etc.)

Comment

Yep. They are a direct lineage of Don King and the slimy promoters of the past. The suits change. The networks change. But they are just as full of it.

Comment

Daniels has a great future in boxing you just pray he doesn't surround himself with shady business men just itching to use him.

Comment

Right to the top of the garbage heap...

Comment

I’ve heard DDD was the one who sparked AJ in sparring, caused the panic attack, gave him diarrhoea and stole his stamina bar. Ruiz has employed DDD for the rematch so I think AJ wins this time

Comment

I'd like to see Dubois Vs David Price before the years out.

Comment

Working...
                  X