Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Mayweather !!

1) he has better wins, and more high-level wins... than Pac

2) despite facing better opposition than Pacquiao, he retired undefeated... unlike Pac, who took MANY losses including numerous vicious knockouts

/story

oh, nearly forgot...

... and Hank Armstrong is better than both of them combined
    Floyd????? 5 division champion and undefeated with gift wins?? naaaah not worthy

Armstrong? 6 division champion if in this era.. much better than floyd but still so much inferior than pac Achievements...

try again....

Comment

• This is still going on? Smh...

Comment

Marquez got robbed

Kellerman said that JMM beat Pacquiao 4x

I believe Max

he would not lie

he only lies when he says Pac is the GOAT

a 5-division champ, who fought the best 5x... is a lot better than a 6-division champ who only fought the best once, AND LOST!!
        Haha u still talking? You really like to show of your stupidity . Since u don’t know anything about boxing then Just believe in MAX , max says pac is a better pound for pound fighter than mayweather and pac has a better resume than every body including Armstrong except sugar Ray Robinson.

Mic drop

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
          He's not even top 50 P4P.

Had he been born 30 years earlier, no one would have ever even heardof him.
          His hand speed would stick out like a sore thumb fifty years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Well dela hoya fought the best that's why he has some losses but atleast he's 6 division champion while floyd is only 5 Division champion but they are close though..

Max said pac is much much better lb4lb fighter than floyd....

Max said that Mayweather is a better fighter than Pacquiao

and Max said that Marquez beat Pacquiao 4x

Floyd has better, higher-level wins... than Pac

it is no shame to lose to Floydie

and despite facing better opposition than Manny, Floyd is undefeated... unlike KTFOiao

Comment

Max said that Mayweather is a better fighter than Pacquiao

and Max said that Marquez beat Pacquiao 4x

Floyd has better, higher-level wins... than Pac

it is no shame to lose to Floydie

and despite facing better opposition than Manny, Floyd is undefeated... unlike KTFOiao
              Yeah also max (floyd lover) said that pac is much better than floyd in lb4lb GOAT....

Floyd isn't worthy to be mentioned with pac, hid Achievements is great but nowhere near close to pac...

Please try again. I'll wait until u can name a single figjter that can even come close to pac...

Comment

Yeah also max (floyd lover) said that pac is much better than floyd in lb4lb GOAT....

Floyd isn't worthy to be mentioned with pac, hid Achievements is great but nowhere near close to pac...

Please try again. I'll wait until u can name a single figjter that can even come close to pac...

Kellerman said that fight was one-sided... and he said that Mayweather is better than Pacquiao

you can spin that however you want

Pac is ok... he is top 25-30'ish

but yea... Mayweather is MUCH higher, likely 15-20'ish

but not as high as guys like Armstrong Robinson Moore Duran...

those guys are higher than Floyd... and MUCH higher than Pac

Pac does not have the wins... which is why you crawl up your own ass to hide every-time that someone asks you for names ... and he took too many losses especially those vicious KO's

Comment

Everyone can find BOXREC..

I think even if this reaches 1000 pages there is no name that u can find that can match pac achievements......

But I'm patient, i will wait until u can find someone...
                  Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  Your quest to avoid putting names and faces to Pac's accomplishments still going strong

Comment

Kellerman said that fight was one-sided... and he said that Mayweather is better than Pacquiao

you can spin that however you want

Pac is ok... he is top 25-30'ish

but yea... Mayweather is MUCH higher, likely 15-20'ish

but not as high as guys like Armstrong Robinson Moore Duran...

those guys are higher than Floyd... and MUCH higher than Pac

Pac does not have the wins... which is why you crawl up your own ass to hide every-time that someone asks you for names ... and he took too many losses especially those vicious KO's
                    Max(pac hater) said that pac is much better than floyd lb4lb and pac is the lb4lb GOAT..

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      Your quest to avoid putting names and faces to Pac's accomplishments still going strong
                      I'm still waiting for the name, i already lower the standard but still u couldn't find a name from the thousands of greats from the past to present..

Ok i will give u a favor, since u couldn't name a single fighter from the past to present theb i will wait in the furure, maybe by some miracle there is a single boxer who can even become a 7 division champion and fighter of decade... That's already a low standard compared to pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X