No announcement yet.

AJ vs Ruiz II Venue...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Nah, it’s not that serious. I feel sorry for him. He actually thinks people put their real age on the Internet.
    lol do u know what a nonce is ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
      I do mate . Doesn’t bother me on a boxing board, you got to be one to call someone else one IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        What a dummy you are ,if you are older then 30 you're a complete imbecile . Why do you advertise how stupid you are ? If you told me where you were going to be at a fight in my area, I would find a way to punch you in the face ,that's a FACT. And i'd post iot on here and find a way legally. lol
        pretty specific imagery.

Comment

why do u keep calling him a nonce ?

thats a pretty serious accusation
          It’s a pretty common insult around Liverpool, I’m just copy and pasting the same reply, and he’s sad enough to continue responding cause he’s that desperate for “last word”.

Imagine being 40 years old and that petty.

Comment

No more propaganda?
            40 year old nonce...

Comment

Nah, it’s not that serious. I feel sorry for him. He actually thinks people put their real age on the Internet.
              Mid life crisis right here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                pretty specific imagery.
                He’s compulsively obsessed with me, constantly quotes me, I quite like Juggs though, I enjoy humouring him

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Mid life crisis right here...
                  Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  40 year old nonce...
                  Show us your sky propaganda mate, or have been by the 40 year old nonce for pages now. We haven’t seen your proof yet. December 7th the fight is on in Saudi Arabia. Again where is the sky propaganda?

Comment

Show us your sky propaganda mate, or have been by the 40 year old nonce for pages now. We haven’t seen your proof yet. December 7th the fight is on in Saudi Arabia. Again where is the sky propaganda?
                    I’ll be serious for one final post.

We we’re not debating whether the fight would happen or not.

I was debating that Sky ARE POLITICAL, which you claimed they weren’t.

I already explained their propaganda, the way they dealt with the entire Whyte situation, i.e Sky Sports not covering it for over two days. Which is censorship a form of propaganda. Then you have Sky employees/pundits like Spencer Fearon baselessly claiming Rivas has failed a test. That’s also propaganda.

There are multiple examples just look at the nonsense guys like Bellew and Nelson constantly spew. (“Brook can KO GGG early” was a personal favourite) That’s all propaganda to help sell fights. As I said to you it’s not a criticism it’s just what networks do to sell their product/content. BT, ITV, Showtime, Fox, ESPN, DAZN etc ALL do the same. So you can drop this whole PBC fanboy BS cause their networks are just as bad as Sky. The fact that you think PBC/Fox/Sho are political and Sky/Matchroom aren’t says an awful lot about your bias and credibility.

It’s clear you just don’t have the intelligence to comprehend what I’m saying. That’s why I’m just copying and pasting and not even reading your posts.

Imagine saying “owned” at 40 and if you’re actually lying about your age that’s even sadder.

You really need a life that doesn’t involve your keyboard “mate”.

Comment

Honest opinion...

Do you think Sky or even other TV networks are involved in boxing politics?

That’s what this whole discussion is about.

Comment

Working...
                      X