No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley If Pac beats Spence he's in the top 3 Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
    If Pacquiao beat Floyd, his claim to being the goat would be near undisputable. He would have beaten everyone in his path, and Floyd, one of the most unbeatable fighters of all time would be the cherry on top of his Career.

If Pac beat Floyd, and somebody made the claim that Pacquiao was the greatest fighter of all time, nobody would have a good enough argument to disprove him.

The fact that he couldn't beat Floyd puts his quality as a fighter in question, and puts a ceiling to his ability.

Jermain Taylor and Chad dawson already have been defeated so nobody would compare them to bernard Hopkins.

Floyd has never been defeated so when you measure Pac and Floyd's level as fighters, you would have to have Floyd above Pac.

Pac does have the better resume and career, but nobody can say he's a better fighter than floyd. It's hard to claim somebody as the goat when there's a fighter clearly better than him.
    35 year old Manny beating 37 year old Floyd does not earn GOAT lol wtf

Manny has been KTFO and lost several decision fights in his career. People argue he lost the Horn fight, but dont mind the generous scoring in the 3rd JMM fight. And you could argue Manny lost the 1st and 2nd JMM fights also.

I'm a Manny fan, but beating Floyd Mayweather does not make you GOAT lol

Comment

Originally posted by hmc87 View Post
      35 year old Manny beating 37 year old Floyd does not earn GOAT lol wtf

lol

Exactly why Mayweather chose to fight him in 2015 instead of 2008-2011. You just proved the fact that Mayweather ducked Prime Pac.

PAC is top 5 GOAT boxer.
      Floyd is top 10 so not bad.

Comment

Pac is already the GOAT. Name any boxer from the past to oreaent6who came close to achueved all of these below:

8 DIVISION CHAMPION
        5 DIVISION LINEAL CHAMPION
        FIGHTER OF THE DECADE
        3X FIGHTER OF THE YEAR
        OLDEST WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION

If there is atleast one boxer that came to achieved all of these i will concede that pac achievements are overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Bradley @ 2:00 - If Pac can pull that off and beat Spence. Top 3 best ever easily.

stop overrating Errol Spence.. the only thing the guy has was his YOUTH

Comment

I agree with Tim completely if Manny beat Spence thats really big, no injuries no lay offs no nearly KOed by a B grader no asterisk hanging off Errol just a monster and a win over him at 40 would be huge.

But thats why Manny will not face Spence especially after Spence stops Porter Manny will not want anything to do with fighting him, he sht himself after Spence showed how well he boxes not just a pressure fighter, I,ll never forget Mannys face as he turned away to leave the ring when Spence said lets go, Manny looked like he seen a ghost.

I will be extremely surprised if Manny fights Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
              I agree with Tim completely if Manny beat Spence thats really big, no injuries no lay offs no nearly KOed by a B grader no asterisk hanging off Errol just a monster and a win over him at 40 would be huge.

But thats why Manny will not face Spence especially after Spence stops Porter Manny will not want anything to do with fighting him, he sht himself after Spence showed how well he boxes not just a pressure fighter, I,ll never forget Mannys face as he turned away to leave the ring when Spence said lets go, Manny looked like he seen a ghost.

I will be extremely surprised if Manny fights Spence.

You don’t know much about boxing do you?

First, Spence needs to get past Porter, which is going to be his toughest fight to date.

Second, PAC beat the #1 WW in Keith Thurman at the age of 40. He doesn’t need to prove **** to anybody he’s a top 5 GOAT. Errol in NOTHING SPECIAL. AT ALL. Nothing impressive. Overrated weight bully.

Third, Manny probably will fight Errol, and will probably beat him. Everybody kept saying for Keith to fight Spence, but Manny just mopped Keith up. He definitely is going to give Spence that work. Probably knock him down 1-2 times also.

Comment

Originally posted by hmc87 View Post
                Pac is already Top 50 All-Time and probably close to Top 25.

If Pac beats Crawford or Spence he makes a strong case for Top 15.

If he beats BOTH Crawford and Spence (putting him near 42 years of age) he is Top 10 with a case for Top 5 ever.

To be the GOAT he'd have to beat Spence, Crawford, and the top guy emerging from JWW (Prograis, etc) or JMW (Hurd, JRock, etc). He'd have become lineal at WW in his early 40s and beat lineal guy from JWW or JMW. That's pretty insane especially considering his earlier body of work

To be clear I dont see Pac beating Crawford at all and I think Spence is 50/50. If he took this fights (I dont think he will) they need to happen soon as time is essence right now. So it would really be something if he beat either guy let alone both

probably the most accurate post in this thread so far

I do not think that beating Spence and Crawford would make Pac top 5, but definitely top 10 consideration..... top 5 is REAL serious hallowed ground, you are bumping with some baaad dudes up there

also..... NOT casting any aspersions at all

and I mean that

but, I wanna see drug testing..... the thing that was bizarrely absent from the Thurman fight..... the thing we ALL know that boxing needs

not to discredit Pac, to validate the win

Comment

PAC is already considered top 5 greatest boxers of all time. P4P.
                  Majority of boxers and analysts all agree.

He’s already defeated countless hall of famers in dominant fashion and has most achievements and broke plenty records, ppv, etc.

This isn’t up for debate it is the universal truth.

Comment

LOL at DSB...

Comment

Would be huge for sure not because Spence Jr is unbeatable or anything like that but because a lot of people would doubt that Pacquiao can beat him going into that fight especially if Spence looks good vs Porter

As for Bradley...YOU DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT HIM so YOU can STFU about it!

Comment

Working...
                      X