Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking news: Andy Ruiz using the N word on instagram

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexicans say it more then black people these days so this is a reach , it’s not a good look and they look like clowns using it but it ain’t offending anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      History has a lot to do with it and I’m not black but that’s what some of my buddies told me so who am i to dispute it.

And it’s not like this race issue hasn’t gotten worse over the last couple years.

Ppl love to say “ oh that was so long ago” or “ that’s not racist” but who are they to say what they feel another man might find racist or not especially if they haven’t been through it, that I always find comical.
      wow thats hella ignorant lol

Comment

Double post
        Last edited by kidbazooka; 08-13-2019, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
          https://youtu.be/6X_bW9GzN14

Not a good look after teofimo lopez father got in trouble for this.
          - -Andy one of the boyz in the hood now...first the tats, and now the "N."

Comment

As long as he wasn't saying****er he's good. Everyone including white people says ****a. Foh. We've reduced the word to nothing. Some may disagree with me but I'm a man who was never offended by words. Come within arms reach and you'll have serious problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              abrazo ja, de donde sos?
              Me crié en EL Caribe. Tocaba en una banda y esos fueron parte de mis artistas que adoraba, sobre todo el Charly y Aznar.

Un super abrazo!

Comment

If he was fighting Wilder all of Wilders fans would jump all over this

Especially those YouTube channels

Comment

Everybody says ***** who cares."peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    Me crié en EL Caribe. Tocaba en una banda y esos fueron parte de mis artistas que adoraba, sobre todo el Charly y Aznar.

Un super abrazo!
                    charly un grande. abrazo amigo!!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                      you dont know anything about anything if you think that. Theirs certain sets that use the N word but its relatively small group in comparison to those who dont use it. Theirs more blacks that use the word homie than their is Mexicans who say the nword. #FACTS
                      I gotta agree .
                      Certain parts of L.A might have Mexicans say n***a ( Compton , Long Beach , cities in the Harbor area ) but you won't catch Mexicans saying it as much as some on here make it seem .

Comment

Working...
                      X