Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz hasn't seen a contract or knows anything about a deal to fight in Saudi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    Maybe the hold up is the US TV rights?
    It's DAZN according to all reports I've read

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
      Ruiz posted on his facebook about it.
      Ok. I don't have Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Maybe the hold up is that there’s no stadium/arena lmfao
        Crazy how everybody is ignoring that part. It's August 10th. The fight is Dec 7th. They have less than 3 months to complete a 7k outdoor arena. In December it's a high of 70 degrees and a low is 40 degrees. And don't forget sandstorms rolling thru.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          It's not weird the fighter wouldn't acknowledge a fight he was fighting in? You don't find it weird Sam Watson said he hasn't heard anything?
          Nope, knowing the whole PBC/Haymon cultish behaviour from their history. Nothing would surprised me if they have been informed and told not to say anything or deny it. Just like nothing would shock me if they haven’t been informed by Hearn.

Comment

Crazy how everybody is ignoring that part. It's August 10th. The fight is Dec 7th. They have less than 3 months to complete a 7k outdoor arena. In December it's a high of 70 degrees and a low is 40 degrees. And don't forget sandstorms rolling thru.
            Why is this any different to Wilder/Ortiz rematch? I mean they announced it in June 1st. And as of today we have no concrete date or venue.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Why is this any different to Wilder/Ortiz rematch? I mean they announced it in June 1st. And as of today we have no concrete date or venue.
              Because a venue doesn't have to be built for Ortiz v. Wilder. You really can't be that stupid.

Ortiz and Wilder are under the same management. There are no outside negotiations

Comment

Because a venue doesn't have to be built for Ortiz v. Wilder. You really can't be that stupid.

Ortiz and Wilder are under the same management. There are no outside negotiations
                You are soft, 😂 you got checkmated and now you are trying to show your stupidity. Just because Ortiz and Wilder is under the same umbrella doesn’t excuse why a location and date isn’t out there. But here we don’t have that info, and you are not keeping the same energy with that one, why?

Comment

Nope, knowing the whole PBC/Haymon cultish behaviour from their history. Nothing would surprised me if they have been informed and told not to say anything or deny it. Just like nothing would shock me if they haven’t been informed by Hearn.
                  Ruiz cant stop the promotion from going through,if he decides not to sign on it the fight scheduled wont be cancelled unless its a long term case and Ruiz will end up on the very bad end of it either way, he cannot generate money without AJ and this is where greed like many examples will back fire on him and Aj will replace him as another guy runs away and in all likelyhood get some belts up .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Ruiz cant stop the promotion from going through,if he decides not to sign on it the fight scheduled wont be cancelled unless its a long term case and Ruiz will end up on the very bad end of it either way, he cannot generate money without AJ and this is where greed like many examples will back fire on him and Aj will replace him as another guy runs away and in all likelyhood get some belts up .
                    Well I was just reading the whole court case between Rahman and Lewis, and that one was even worse than this case. I hope for Ruiz’s case that this doesn’t have to go to court.

Comment

Well I was just reading the whole court case between Rahman and Lewis, and that one was even worse than this case. I hope for Ruiz’s case that this doesn’t have to go to court.
                      Lewis wasn't a cash cow ,Holyfield and M.Tyson were. Also Don King is the one who was hiding Rahmans money it was a big mess as this one you got a stand in fighter not a guy originally scheduled to fight trying to be the A side and it never works out. Ha

Comment

Working...
                      X