No announcement yet.

SA Paid $40M Site Fee For Ruiz vs Joshua II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SA Paid $40M Site Fee For Ruiz vs Joshua II

How does the site fee get cut. Either way Joshua getting a nice bump in pay for this. I wonder how much Eddie takes doe.

40 million and Andy won't see a dime of it. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      How does the site fee get cut. Either way Joshua getting a nice bump in pay for this. I wonder how much Eddie takes doe.

Didn’t you read the tweet you posted? Ruiz is making a fixed fee as stipulated in the contract. They’ll pay Ruiz off with part of DAZN’s money.

Don’t worry about what Hearn’s cut is.

SA is 2hrs ahead of the UK - the UK PPV is going to break all records. I’m predicting between 2.5-4million PPV buys.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        Didn’t you read the tweet you posted?
        I posted the tweet you f#cking dummy. It didn't say who gets what between Joshua & Eddie.

I'm curious. If you aren't gtfo of the thread fanboy.

Comment

SA has gold toilets. My cousin's friend, who she went to college with, is a member of the royal family. When I met her, she was talking on 24k gold Iphone. Them mofos got MONEY!

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
            40 million and Andy won't see a dime of it. Smh.
            Yea obviously.

How is it split up betwen Eddie & Joshua I wonder doe.

If its split up at all this is why Joshua needs to have his own promotion & not be splitting up money that big with anyone.

Maybe he don't gotta give Eddie none doe idk. I'm just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
              SA has gold toilets. My cousin's friend, who she went to college with, is a member of the royal family. When I met her, she was talking on 24k gold Iphone. Them mofos got MONEY!
              LOL I think standup comedian Russell Peters gots a SA story with a gold toilet in it.

Comment

Hopefully they would pay Ruiz more than 9m dollars. This is a heavily promoted event by Team Joshua. Hopefully Team Ruiz has a say in the Judges/Refs selection.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Hopefully they would pay Ruiz more than 9m dollars. This is a heavily promoted event by Team Joshua. Hopefully Team Ruiz has a say in the Judges/Refs selection.
                  Doesn't seem like he will get more than 9-10M or whatever his set purse was for the rematch.

This should be in primetime in the UK though and should do over 2M PPV buys. After Sky Box Office gets its cut and the distributors, Joshua should see at least 20M or so of that money as well.

I don't know how much DAZN will pay for the fight, but Joshua should be clearing 45-50M for the rematch.

Comment

Andy vs. Joshua II: Desert Storm

The ring card girls will be dressed as belly dancers

"Sweet Caroline" will be replaced by prayers to Allah

Comment

Working...
                    X