Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s be honest if floyd beat thurman......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
    Thurman would be considered a bum overnight. Wins over porter,Garcia, Guerrero and the fact that he was a champion would mean nothing.

Why is nobody saying that pacquiao waited for Thurman to look bad in his last fight with Lopez ?(pacquiao has a strong history of doing this) Or that Thurman hasn’t knocked anyone out in years so pacquiao didn’t get a prime Thurman.

Floyd fights a younger fighter in canelo and they say he was too green and wasn’t ready when in reality they had damn near the same amount of professional fights when they fought lol. People forget Floyd was pressured into the fight with canelo because he was the new boogie man that was supposed to have floyd pissing the bed because manny was still fresh off the Marquez KO so they needed someone to be the guy floyd was ducking.

But manny beats Thurman which is arguably his biggest win of this decade and he is now considered fighter of the decade and the greatest fighter of all time smh.

Don’t get me wrong thurman is a good win for anybody including Floyd but when the future looks back on this time who would you rather have a W over Thurman or canelo?

from the other thread.....

FACT: a number of welters could have beaten Thurman that night

FACT: there is nothing special about beating a guy who would also have lost to a number of other fighters
    recent talk about positional changes on top of the ATG list is nonsense

way up there where Mayweather, and even Pacquiao, reside..... there are some baaaaad dudes with GREAT resume's..... beating Thurman will not move Pac's needle among such illustrious company

most the recent talk was made by sensationalists who should have known better

ridiculous

Comment

Fight fans are always matching May up with certified HOFers and guys who are bigger than him

Has anyone matched Pac up vs HOFers (leave Gatti out of this) ????

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Canelo with 40+ fights = too green
        Thurman with 20+ fights = prime

Hilarious.

best post of the thread so far

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post

Floyd fights a younger fighter in canelo and they say he was too green and wasn’t ready when in reality they had damn near the same amount of professional fights when they fought lol.
          That's a stupid argument I keep seeing. Floyd had been fighting 9 years more than Canelo when they fought and he had been fighting higher quality opponents then Canelo had been, so even if they had a similar number of fights, Floyd had way more experience then Canelo, plus Floyd was an Olympian,

Comment

Floyd could have fought Thurman but preferred to fight a fighter that had been knocked out by Jesus Soto Karass, and Floyd didn't even do half the damage Soto did to Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              I can sense your vag ina hurting thru the internet

Noone here is hurt because when it came down to it Manny lost to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
                Floyd could have fought Thurman but preferred to fight a fighter that had been knocked out by Jesus Soto Karass, and Floyd didn't even do half the damage Soto did to Berto.
                Correct. He ducked his mandatory!

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
                  That's a stupid argument I keep seeing. Floyd had been fighting 9 years more than Canelo when they fought and he had been fighting higher quality opponents then Canelo had been, so even if they had a similar number of fights, Floyd had way more experience then Canelo, plus Floyd was an Olympian,
                  You know canelo debuted 2 years before Thurman right?

Comment

Pacquiao is 40. I don’t give a damn if thurman was faded or not. That’s DAMN impressive and thurman still looked good that night.

Comment

Thurman is a bum. He’s been injured for two years and nearly got knocked out by Jesosito Lopez, who’s demanding a rematch and the cards kind of back him up.

Many people have stated they feel this way. I don’t speak for everyone but if Mayweather beat Thurman, I would still believe Thurman was shot. Because he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X