Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum and Eddie Hearn never let their big name fighters fight on other networks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    No, technically he wasn't. By the time DAZN launched in September of 2018 he was already signed up to fight on DAZN with Eddie Hearn's company Matchroom Boxing USA.

However, he did fought previously on HBO some six months prior against Maciej Sulęcki. Yet by the time he had challenged Sergei Derevyanchenko for that IBF Middleweight title back in October of 2018 he had already officially left HBO and had signed with DAZN.
    Wrong. He signed with DAZN in January of 2019.

He had a deal with Hearn/HBO before signing the DAZN deal.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      They were a lot more expensive than Ramirez tickets, I'll tell you that. You were sitting in the 5th row for $80 dollars like you could for the Ramirez fight.

Why haven't you commented on the Zepeda card? I told you how many tickets were sold and how there were only 756 exempt tickets. So what happened there?

Let's give Ramirez here the ABSOLUTE benefit of doubt. Let's say they give 5,000 tickets to the Latino Coalition, how much do you think they are going to pay for those tickets? We have seen the average price of the tickets sold for his cards, but let's go crazy and say they pay $200,000 for those 5,000 tickets. He's still not getting anywhere near the 500k gate Charlo had for Houston. And I completely gave the benefit of doubt and put some hot sauce on the amount they would pay.

This is how stupid this all sounds. Sorry, he's just not putting up big gate numbers. No clue why you keep arguing this.

Then again, you are the one that got all butt hurt when Lomachenko's commission report vs Crolla was posted....Even though they were very solid numbers that sh^t all over Ramirez' numbers.
      as for LOMa Crolla I wasn’t hurt hurt. Lol. I said that fight was never destined to sell very well.

As for Ramirez did you talk to mirigian yet to explain to you the money the get from tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        as for LOMa Crolla I wasn’t hurt hurt. Lol. I said that fight was never destined to sell very well.

As for Ramirez did you talk to mirigian yet to explain to you the money the get from tickets?
        Why would I talk to him? I see how much the damn tickets sell for. When you sell 3,212 tickets for $5 dollars what kind of gate are you expecting? The most expensive ticket price is freaking $147 dollars. Then it drops to $87 and $57 dollars. Stop trying to continue to argue that somehow this results in Ramirez producing huge gate numbers. Embarrassing you think somehow he produces over 500k after giving you the facts.

No, you were definitely butt hurt. And that fight did solid what the hell are you talking about? Lomachenko doing over 500k vs a no namer on a Friday damn is a success. "Destined to fail" my a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Why would I talk to him? I see how much the damn tickets sell for. When you sell 3,212 tickets for $5 dollars what kind of gate are you expecting? The most expensive ticket price is freaking $147 dollars. Then it drops to $87 and $57 dollars. Stop trying to continue to argue that somehow this results in Ramirez producing huge gate numbers. Embarrassing you think somehow he produces over 500k after giving you the facts.

No, you were definitely butt hurt. And that fight did solid what the hell are you talking about? Lomachenko doing over 500k vs a no namer on a Friday damn is a success. "Destined to fail" my a$$.
          You don’t understand like with pbc cards Haymon buys tickets to inflate the gates sometimes.

As for ramirez you are going by a commission report. You know there are other ways to generate ticket revenue that the commission doesn’t know about

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            You don’t understand like with pbc cards Haymon buys tickets to inflate the gates sometimes.

As for ramirez you are going by a commission report. You know there are other ways to generate ticket revenue that the commission doesn’t know about
            I'm going to end it here since you're being a moron.

This man has f'n 3,000 tickets being sold for $5 FFS. What kind of gate number were you expecting with that? Highest priced ticket is $147 and then drops to $87. That is dirt cheap.

Charlo in comparison surpassed the gate with just selling the $250 and $150 priced tickets.

You got absolutely NOTHING to support his gates produce anything close to 500k, and when I brought up his Zepeda numbers, you just ignored it. That fight had only 756 exempt tickets. There went your theory right there.

LIS though, I'm going to leave it here as either you are being ignorant or are just talking out or your a$$. I will just continue to post the receipts and give out the real numbers, not just the "tickets sold."

Comment

Working...
            X