• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    You've never owned a pig
    ...or ducks.

Comment

I think it’s hard to put yourself on Canelo’s shoes. Most of us don’t know what it’s like when so many people are making their money off your hard work in success.
      GGG’s deal with DAZN only makes sense if he fights Canelo. He never agreed to fight him again and there is some bad blood between them. I think he feels he has nothing to prove to him and is done giving him career paydays off Canelo’s name.
      Outside of GGG’s 12 groupies on NSB the public at large isn’t demanding that fight. The haters saying he has to beat him decisively won’t ever be convinced unless he KO’s him.
      Canelo not fighting again this year hurts DAZN and their long term viability the most as investors will get antsy if their growth flatlines after giving out these big money deals to in proven draws like GGG.

Comment

he ate contaminated beef and people still hold that against him

the rest of his antics...IDGAF

Comment

He's making the right decision to not fight GGG again, he just isn't good enough to beat Golovkin cleanly. Fighting Golovkin again and having another contentious decision only harms his reputation even more, the GGG saga has outed him as a steroid cheat and a guy who clearly must have the right people paid off to turn a blind eye to what is actually happening in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
            he ate contaminated beef and people still hold that against him

the rest of his antics...IDGAF
            hE aTe CoNtAmInAtEd BeEf AnD pEoPlE sTiLl HoLd ThAt AgAiNsT hIm

rly

Comment

I don't think he is not fighting GGG co keep GGG from making money because GGG has a deal for 100 million bucks for 6 fights. I think he gets that money even if Canelo doesn't fight him. I think Canelo is worried that he might lose a third fight especially if that fight happens in a neutral city rather than Vegas where Canelo gets such generous scoring.

Comment

Give the guy a break.
                He's a typical poor kid who got rich and famous too fast.
                No doubt he is the biggest diva in the sport.
                But "exhibiting the worst characteristics...." is a bit over the top.

Comment

Golovkin isn't the only boxer in the world for Canelo to fight. Have already seen two of their fights and they were uninspiring to say the least. I had Canelo winning both fights, with the first being closer. I won't watch a 3rd fight, even for free.

I'm a Canelo fan and spite is good enough for me. Golovkin should forever move on from that fight.

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Comment

Chances are those 2 fights with GGG have both shortened his career and caused brain damage that will be irreparable, and if you think I'm joking, those are very hard head shots to be taking from GGG for 24 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I don't think he is not fighting GGG co keep GGG from making money because GGG has a deal for 100 million bucks for 6 fights. I think he gets that money even if Canelo doesn't fight him. I think Canelo is worried that he might lose a third fight especially if that fight happens in a neutral city rather than Vegas where Canelo gets such generous scoring.
                      When I first heard the ggg deal I assumed that it was much an NFL deal where it has a flashy headline number but when you go look at the actual guaranteed money it is much less. But, if there is a second thing besides how bad GBP is at their job I have learned in this entire saga it is just how extremely bad DAZN is at their job.

TLDR- DAZN is probably stupid enough to actually give ggg 100 million even if he does not fight Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X